The Remembrance

Elaina was home. It was those disgusting words Elaina hated the most, she knew she would never have a home to come home too. It was the chilling wind outside and the long walk to the village that scared her the most she was alone thats the way she seemed to like it. 

   She walked a long way to a mear shrine with chickens and farmers around it. But also someone caught her eye. He had red hair and green eyes she was sure she had seen him from somewhere but he was all dressed up fancy. It brought a blush to her face but luckily no one could see it under the mask. ¨Miss Elaina don't you remember me, it's me Laito.¨ I gasped trying to find a place to hide. I found no way out and ran for the hills so I shrunk waving at the man. 

 ¨Laito? was it, im sorry.¨ her voice came out a little groggy but she shoved what was left of her voice out strongly. 

¨Well it was nice seeing you again and that cool mask, I hope we bump into each other again sometime.¨ Elaina looked around seeing a bit of darkened moonlight from out her masks holes. He may have been my only chance. I felt like the world was closing in on me. I knew this man, and he was the only person in this whole village that was kind and knew me. 

 Snapping out of my thoughts I ran up too him grasping the back of his coat with pleading eyes. But the bodyguards that came from the limo he was driving were not happy with me touching him they punched my stomach as I fell onto my knees.

Sorry my update took so long I have had such righters block with this story but I hope you enjoy and the next part will have romance in it.