Next dawn

"So what have you been doing here"

Laito askes I steadily ignore him there is no reason to talk to a stranger that has no value to me. I look from the stranger taking my mind to the place I always take it to escape.

"Hey answer me"

He demanded but still, I refused to look at him. That is until he decided to tug at my white hair. For a second I couldn't even calculate what he was doing until he pulled.

"WHAT!!" I shouted annoyed looking at him

"you're finally looking at me" he chuckled and somehow his face closed in on mine. Before I could register what was going on I slapped his face blushing under my mask.

"HEY OUCH! a c.....cool mask I was only looking at that!!" He responded shouting at me.

"Stupid don't come near me again you hear I'm going home tomorrow so there is no need for you to harass me any longer" Grabbing my things my heart was pounding thinking about how close he was to me. My feet stormed away to my tent and I fell asleep wondering all about tomorrow and my new journey of going back home. Also how much I was going to miss Anthony "Till tomorrow," I told myself falling to the depths of sleep. 

    I know it was shot the next chapter should be longer I promise :))))) till next time thank you so much for reading this it means so much to me :)))))))))