• he loves to fuck you standing up. he doesn't know a wall. he could literally stand up in the middle of the lounge and fuck you hard and rough without any back support. he passes it off as a form of exercise considering he has to hold you up all by himself (which could never be a problem)

• fingers you for a while first to get you ready for him. he knows he's fingering you good enough for you to reach an orgasm but he's gonna hit you with that denial.

• overstimulation. he could go on and on, he would be able to make you pass out if he wanted to.

• expect a lot of punishments.

• loves to cum on your pretty features after face fucking you.

• choking.

• high stamina.

• growling? yes.

• breathy moans.

• thank god we have imagination;

SUB!ROMEO HEADCANONS

• he’d love it when you'd dress him up in pretty harnesses, garters, chokers

• you’d get used to teasing him, making him plead and whine with teary eyes.

• his moans would be the prettiest thing. they could be soft and breathy, his lips parted and his doe, lust filled eyes would be wide as he moaned in an almost angelic way.

• he’d rock his hips desperate for some kind of relief as he chases his climax.

• " mhm, it feels so good. iㅡ ah! fuck! "

• you’d overstimulate him and he’d love it. it would make him whine and keen, squirming underneath your touch as you make him come again. There’d be tears in his eyes and he’d be close to sobbing, not because of the pain but because of how good it was making him feel.

• he especially would love it when you get aggressive and angry. he’d purposely disobey you and be a bad boy just to get punished by you.

romeo would love to be submissive, but that doesn’t mean he gives up being dominant. him being dominant is a whole other story.

• if being in extreme pleasure and really enjoying the sex, he'd literally cry, especially when close or while hitting his climax.

• loves when you call him names.

• he'd also love when you'd deny his orgasms.

• whimpers.

• high stamina but would get more tired.

• loves when being choked.

thank god we have imagination;