樂趣.

nsfw¡

DOM!ROMEO HEADCANONS

• forget about the cute seventeen years old romeo you all know about

forget about the cute seventeen years old romeo you all know about.

• he loves calling you names such as whore, kitten, slut, pet, babyboy/babygirl, baby, during sex.

• must call him master/mister/daddy. he recalls having heard the oppa and hyung thing and would like to try them. do it and you'll be blessed by such pleasure,,

• he mumbles. if he's ramming you his moans will be short and he becomes increasingly more incoherent as he nears his climax.

• he loves it when you watch him undress. he'll take his pants off and you'll gawk at his size which will make him smirk.

romeo is the type to spank your ass hard and immediately run his hands gently over the red mark. he knows you love the contrast of the harsh slapping sensation and the gentle caressing afterwards.

• he goes wild with teasing. your head is buried in the pillow and your ass is up waiting for him but he's not about to give in despite how much as he wants to. he'll trail his fingers up and down the length of your body over and over again.

• he will lick certain areas of your body and lightly blow on them afterwards to give you goosebumps. he loves it when you're hypersensitive so he'll do anything to get you to that point where you're writhing when you've barely been touched.

• manhandling. as much as he likes to caress your ass, he's rough with his movements. he'll pick you right up with his bare hands and throw you onto the bed after a long day. it'll probably wind you honestly. he gets carried away when he's sexually frustrated bc he's hormonal as fuck.