Jealousy

JUNGKOOK

I wanted to smack that Taeyong’s face. Babe? He dared to call my Lisa babe? Wait till I get me hands on that prick.

“Bro you’re scowling.” Jimin who’s like a brother to me teasingly said.

“Yah Lalisa who’s he?” I asked the girl who’s making me crazy every damn time

“None of your business. Now why were you here again?” she asked while rolling those mesmerizing eyes

“I was going to ask you so nicely about being my date. Since maybe you were so shy a while ago in front of your dad.” She was laughing maniacally after what I said.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! You seem to be so full of yourself? Get over it will you. So what if I had a crush on you when we were high school. That was a long time ago. I don’t like you that way anymore.” Fuck. Might as well punch me in the gut. Those words coming from her makes my heart ache.

“Oh really? They why do you still react this way huh?” I moved closer to her grabbed her waist until her face is just under my chin. She smells like vanilla. Not a really strong one just enough to make a man go crazy.

“What are you doing? Let go of me.” She said stuttering while pushing me.

“Nice try Love. Try again. This time push it like you mean it.” I whispered making her shiver. And I got the reaction that I wanted she still has feelings for me.

Suddenly the spell was gone when we heard someone whistle
“You two! We’re still here y’know! Keep it private.” Jimin had the worst timjng ever.

“Get out all of you. I still have a lot of things to do.” Lisa now was busy fixing her table. I raised my eyebrows in her attempt to brush as off.

“What are you even fixing? Are you some kind of neat freak?”
She glared and me and said. “GET THE FUCK OUT!” Yup I like my girl feisty.

“Call me if you wanted to have a fun date this Saturday Love.”
“In your dreams.” Well a man can only dream right?

***

This my first time writing a book. So please understand my mistakes.