Snapping out of her thoughts, she saw her mother and maids looking at her. She pulled her book to cover her face when she saw the dangerous glint in their eyes, knowing that she couldn't runaway even if she tried.

~•~

It took Sofia and the maids 3 excruciatingly long hours before they had approved of Serenity's outfit. After dressing Serenity up like a doll and removing outfits once every minute or so.

They had decided on a navy-blue dress, ending just above the knees with long sleeves. At the end of the dress there are ruffles the same colour of the dress with the one in the middle being cream strip and having a navy bow on each side.

Adding a small bow to each side of Serenity's hair, Serenity personally picked out black flats and decided that that was enough.

Serenity had strongly disagreed when Sofia wanted to put her in 5-inch heels and makeup. Did she really expected a child who is turning 5 to wear heels and makeup?

No! Just, no.

Anyways, after getting Serenity ready, Sofia just remember that she had to get ready as well.

That and she along with her husband needed to welcome the nobles who were attending.

She left Serenity to wait for her brothers in a waiting room, so that they can enter together.

That was half an hour ago.

Serenity didn't really care, she was going to read, whether or not her brothers were here.

Finishing her book and placing it on the table, she didn't know what to do.

Should she go get another book or should she wait for her brother.

While thinking of the pros and cons, she failed to notice her brothers entering and taking a seat next to her.

A cough had pulled Serenity out of her musings.

Looking side to side Serenity blinked and greeted her brothers casually.

Victor and Hunter used to her behaviour greeted her back, as well as complementing her.

Just as Serenity was going to compliment them back, a maid had knocked on the door and informed them that they are now needed in the ball room.

Standing up, they walked to the ball room.

~•~

Victor wouldn't ever admit it, but he was nervous. He hadn't had much interaction with people who were not on the estate. He wanted to be like Serenity, she was so calm and collected but he was just a nervous mess.

Grabbing Serenity's soft hands as an attempt to calm himself down, he continued to walk to the ballroom.

Walking into the ball room after a maid introduced them, Victor's nervousness increased tenfold as he felt the judgemental gazes of the other nobles.

Victor had unconsciously tightened his grip.

It was not until Serenity gently squeezed his hand that he felt calmer and more relaxed.

Walking up to their parents they had formally greeted them.

Turning around to the nobles who were looking at the like prey, the introduced themselves and Victor and Serenity welcomed them to their birthday banquet.

The nobles, impressed by the formal way they spoke, applaud.

~•~

Being call by their parents Serenity and Victor walked away from Hunter and his friends.

Standing in front their parents, Victor and Serenity notice 3 other children with them.

The first one they notice was a child around 6, he had dark black hair and large coffee coloured eyes.

The one next to him had light blond hair, sky blue eye and looked a year younger than the one next to him. He was just as cute as Victor and Victor could be mistaken for a girl.

The last on was standing a bit behind the others, he was a boy around 7, with both hair and eyes being a similar shade of sapphire, with the hair being a bit darker than the eyes.

All males and all capture targets... well 2 capture target and one hidden capture target.

"Serenity, Victor, this is the Crown Prince Garret Pax, his body guard in training Dante Bellator and Serenity, this is your fiancé Gabriel Mortem." Introduced Sofia.

Glaring at Gabriel, Victor pulled Serenity closer to him.

_____~•~_____

<Serenity's outfit>