• I •

It was safe to say that out of the two new additions to the Mortem household, Serenity was more well like with the workers.

Not only is she incredibly adorable and she is rather sensible for a 5 months old. Serenity only cry when she is hungry, and her cries are usually soft and pitiful sounding.

Victor on the other hand cried loudly for no apparent reason or whenever, he's not around Serenity.

Victor has grown attached to Serenity, so much that he is often found in her crib.

~•~

Their parents came to their nursery.

Serenity decided that she would try to talk to them.

She wanted a way to get books, and if people would consider her a genius or prodigy, so be it.

She absolutely adores books.

As soon as her parent came to her crib, Victor immediately starts tearing up, not comfortable with anyone but Serenity.

Hugging him in her chubby arms, Serenity tries to soothe Victor.

Their parents were going originally going to try to calm him down, but when they saw the adorable scene they couldn't help but to fawn all over them, telling them how cute they are.

"Mummy! Daddy!"

Sofia and Alexander froze.

They couldn't believe that one of their children spoke, a 5 months old child.

Serenity seeing the disbelieving looks, sighed.

"Are you alright?"

As soon as they hear her question they snapped out of their daze. Bombarding her with questions.

~•~

It has been a month and everyone in the household know she already started talking and how she is a genius.

Serenity just remembered why she started talking to her parent.

So, next plan, seeing how the that went. Learning how to walk to get to the library.

She would ask her parents to take her to the library or to get her some books, but they would most likely read her children book -which they already do- and that isn't what she wants.

Informational book. That was the kind of book she wanted.

Serenity just hoped there is a library in the mansion, being a noble, their mansion should have a library... Hopefully.

That's right, Victor, that pest, started to speak during the month. Although he could barely speak and only a few selected words, Serenity happen to be one of those words, along with mama, papa, hunt and food and that was basically it.

Serenity, on the other hand, could speak fluent English. That was the language that was spoken here, English. Not Japanese, the language where the story originated, English.

It did sort of make sense once you think about it, it was based on the mediaeval era.

~•~

It was their nap time, Victor was asleep. Unfortunately, in her crib, they have the same crib, he should sleep in his own crib.

Fortunately, though he is a heavy sleeper.

Like there was this one time where their older brother came into their room during nap time.

Hunter came into their room banging the door so hard that there was an indentation, like where did that strength came from.