Chapter 21

Niji stared at Leon, annoyed and mad. "Don't disturb my brother's wedding," he growled, electricity started to swirled around his hand.

"All he wants is freedom," Leon replied, shrugging.

The blue haired man laughed, "Freedom? Freedom you said? Well, unfortunately, freedom is life's greatest lie. He's the eldest son. He won't have any 'freedom'." Leon glared at him, and fire started appeared on his right hand. Niji smirked "so, you're a devil fruit user?"

"No, actually, I got this power from sci-"

BANG!

Leon jumped, looking down and saw a hole, a bullet hole. His mind immediately thought, Al. That bastard. Leon looked up and surely enough, he saw Al, pointing his gun at him. "The fuck, Al!?"

"Don't tell him that!" Al yelled. "How are you so dumb?!"

"Tell him what?!"

"Your power, duh!"

"Oh, right..." Leon turned to Niji again.

"You got that power from science? Interesting." The blond man grimace, cringing at himself. Niji glared at him. "Frisean Kingdom? Or Judgement Castle?" Leon didn't responded and let the fire on his hand grew bigger. "You, call that man Al, that means the man over there is Althalos Beacons and you, his beloved best friend, Leonid Zadornof, the duo prankster of Issorotopia. Though, your prank had gone too far."

"Beloved best friend? Leonid is gonna be so flattered, but he's not Althalos Beacons, and I'm not Leonid Zadornof. There's no way I'm Althalos Beacons's friend, I hate that asshole."

Niji stared at Leon. "Then tell me, who is he?"

"He's Al..." he paused. "Alabama?" he bluntly answered.  

"...Alabama?"

"Yeah. That's him." 

"You just tell your friend's name to an enemy, great, thanks for the information." Niji laughed, but his smile, turned into a frown."Now, Die! You obnoxious fleas!" he shouted, charging forward, towards Leon, Leon's green eyes widened by how fast Niji can go, Leon dodge to the right and let Niji dashed past him.

Niji quickly turned around, but Leon threw a big fireball towards Niji, Niji used 'stealth' and dodge the fireball, unfortunately Leon threw another fireball that send Niji flying away.

'Oh, god, Niji's gonna kill me If he knew that I'm Leon, but... why is that so easy?' Leon asked himself, 'eh, at least he's gone for a few min- no, seconds.'

Leon ran to Al. Al, who noticed that Leon was running towards him so he also ran, they sprinted away from all the soldiers and Niji, that was following them, they couldn't help but burst out laughing, running away from people like this remind them back when they were still training in the military. They hid behind a wall, gasping for air because all the laugh, where Perce was waiting for them.

"All done?" Perce asked.

"Yep, time for the tsunami," Al said. Perce nodded and put his hands, one on Leon's shoulder and one on Al's, and they disappeared.

~Somewhere Else.

"Quick! Change your clothes!" Leon shouted.

"Change yours too!" Al shouted back.

"Imma watch." Leon grinned.

"You fucking pervert. Turn the other way. I'm not taking off my pants."

Perce let out a frustrated sigh, hearing the two bicker. "Shut up."

A few seconds later, they were back at Ichiji's wedding as themselves, not in disguise, while the guests were still panicking and Niji was still searching for 'Alabama' and the other guy. Perce showed up using the situation and stood next to Ray, with Al and Leon next to him, they were looking at Perce's watch.

"3...2..." Al and Leon started a countdown.

Ray turned to Al. "3, 2, what?"

"Now!"

Suddenly there was a loud sound and a big wave appeared above them. "I thought you'd make a small tsunami?!" Ray shouted, looking up, eyes widened.

"Aw, c'mon, you can control those water," Al said, rolling his eyes.

"For now, goodbye," Leon said as Perce put his hands on Al's and Leon's shoulders.

"Wait, what, guys, hey!" Ray shouted, but they were gone, Ray sighed and before the water can touch him, he controlled them, so the water couldn't, not him at least. 'Dang, I hate this, I thought we're keeping our powers a secret' Ray thought, and in this moment, many sounds of people yelling and screaming can be heard, after surprisingly short moment later, the water finally gone, leaving all people's clothes and hair all wet, everyone except Ray.

'Now everyone's gonna wonder why my clothes are still dry, wait, Al and Leon is responsible for this, calm down.' Ray thought, calming himself down. Even Ichiji's wedding suit is now wet, and Ana's makeup and dress, it's ruined. Suddenly Perce, Al and Leon appeared again, next to Ray.

"Yo," Al said.

Leon looked at Ray's outfit. "You're not wet."

"You used you power even though you said we have to keep our powers a secret," Perce joined in.

Ray sighed, "Actually, Germa Kingdom already know that we have powers from science."

"Really? So, that's why Niji said 'Judgement Castle' before, I understand now."  Leon nodded his head multiple times.

Al turned to Leon, as if he remembered something. "Did you addressed someone as asshole when you were about to fight with Niji back then?" Leon nodded, furrowing his brows. "I'll asked again, who did you call asshole?"

"Niji of course." Leon grinned.

"You called me asshole, didn't you?"

"Pft, no, no." Leon rolled his eyes. "I'm your best friend, there's no way I called you asshole."

"I know you're lying because I am your best friend."

Leon clicked his tongue. "Tch- sometimes I hate the fact that you're my best friend, and yeah, I called you asshole." Leon smiled. 

Al smiled back, decent. "You piece of shit."

"Hey, hey, language," Ray said, cutting the two.

"Where's everybody?" Al asked, looking around.

"They either ran away or got carried by the wave."

Al and Leon looked at each other and grinned. "Success," The two said and did a high-five, only a few people still stay, all wet. Ray turned at Ana's parents, her mother was staring at her dress, her mouth opening agape.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this! Honey, I told you we shouldn't do the wedding in the middle of the sea!" she shouted.

Ana's father nodded. "Yes, I regret all of this. You," he pointed at Judge. "You humiliated us, we're gonna go now, and the wedding is canceled." He and Ana's mother helped Ana to stood and then they go with her.

"You know what? My feeling said we should go, I just slashed my friend's sister arm and it's not good," Al said, looking at the gang.

"Yep," Leon agreed, soon, they teleport back to their ship and sailed back to Issorotopia.