Chapter 11

Yep, school sucks.

*cough* sorry, I'm talking about nonsense again.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You finally came back to Germa Kingdom, you walked to your room sneakily while Ichiji was greeted by everyone in Germa Kingdom.

No one would notice you were gone anyway.

Everyone is yelling and shouting ‘Ichiji-sama, welcome back!’, you walked in to your room and put your luggage on the bed.

Your room still seemedbneat ‘someone must be clean my room when I’m gone' you went to the bathroom and change for a more comfortable clothes.

You walked to your balcony and saw Ichiji, still greeted. Ichiji just smiled at everyone and walked to Germa Kingdom, you smiled at him, and just watching the sky till the afternoon, you saw when the sky turn to orange and slowly black, you turned around and walked in to your room, you locked the balcony door and sit on a couch, reading a book.

You stopped when suddenly there’s a knock. From the balcony. You look up and search where is the sound come from. Your eyes land on the balcony door, you walk to the door and unlocked it, you open the door and you saw...

...Niji?

“What the hell are you doing here?!” you shouted at Niji.

Niji looked at you. "Wow, your mouth just being more rude since I last saw you,” he said, walking calmly into your room.

You sighed. “Is there something I can do for you, Niji-sama? My room is on the 4th  floor, how do you can go up here anyway?”

Niji sat on your bed. "Oh, yeah. I'm just gonna ask you where’s my chocolate.”

You looked at him, shocked. “How can you go to my room from the balcony, in night time, just to ask me where is your chocolate?”

"Well, I just want it. Calm down, you cooking wench.” He stood and walked to your door, walking out.

“Ugh, seriously?” you mumbled walking to the door and locked it. You jumped to your bed and slowly fall asleep.

~the next day

You walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, you walked to the hallway and saw Reiju.

She smiled and greeted you. "Hey, (y/n), right?” she asked.

“Yes, Is there anything I can do for you, Reiju-sama?”

"Actually, yes. Can you go with me?”

"Uh, yeah, sure.” You followed Reiju.

“I heard that you and my brother are in love," she started, still looking forward. “Is that true?”

You gulped, thinking about the right answer. "U-uh, no?”

Reiju laughed. “It’s okay, you can be honest with me, is that true?”

"Y-yes.”

"Do you love him?”

"Yes.”

"Why? Many people hate me and my brothers, yet, you love one of them.”

“Because, well, I don’t know. I just fell in love with him with no explanation.”

"You still love him? Even after all he done to you? He almost killed your family and he killed all of villager who lived in your village.”

"Yeah. I love him, love doesn’t need any explanation. As long as I love him and he love me, everything will be alright."