Guys and Dolls

Guys And Dolls

Benny and I were at Ethan's house. Sarah was babysitting. I don't know what they were doing in Jane's room. Benny and Ethan were playing a new video game and I was lying in Benny's lap. It was quite comfortable. I heard the door open but didn't look who it was. 

I heard a noise and got up. 

"Babe?" Benny asked. They paused the game and followed me. I remembered Jane having a doll called Debbie Dazzle. I entered Jane's room to find a woman with blue hair, Jane, and Sarah. 

"Who is this?" I asked, pointing to the blue haired girl. 

"Debbie Dazzle. I used a spell in Benny's book to fix her. She had a broken leg." Jane said.

"Wanna play?" Debbie smiled.

"Let's go make cupcakes!" Jane smiled. Debbie nodded, saying something about a cupcake party. They left the room and went down to the kitchen. 

"This is bad." Benny said. I nodded. While Ethan and Sarah went downstairs, Benny and I tried to figure out the spell. We couldn't so he played the game that Ethan and him were playing.

It took him an hour to get on level 2. Then we went downstairs. 

"Benny, what took you so long?" Sarah asked. 

He ingored her question. "I couldn't figure out the spell. And I'm on level 2 in Ninjitsu 4." 

"You were up there for an hour." Ethan said. 

"It's a hard game!" Benny replied. 

On the table there was at least 3 batches of cupcakes and flour and bowls. 

"We have to clean up before your parents get home." I said to Ethan. He nodded.

"Sarah, take Jane to bed. Benny and Meghan, help me clean up. We need to hide Debbie." Ethan said as Sarah took Jane up to bed and I took Debbie upstairs to lock her in Ethan's room. I told her we were going to get accessories. I found a jump rope on the door next to Ethan's and tied it to the door knob on Ethan's bedroom door and then went back downstairs. 

Benny and Ethan were finishing wiping the counter off when his parents got home. 

I greeted them at the door. 

"Hello, Meghan." his dad said. 

"Hey. Sarah will be down in a minute. She's putting Jane to bed." I said. They went upstairs and Sarah came down and left. I went back to the kitchen. 

I yawned and huged Benny. He wrapped his arms around me. 

"Tired?" Ethan asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Benny, take Meghan up to my room. I'll be up in a second." Ethan said. 

Benny took me up to Ethan's room. The jump rope wasn't on Ethan's door. It was on the floor. 

Benny and I looked at ech other and went into Ethan's room. Debbie wasn't in there, but there were two dolls on Ethan's bed. I picked them up, realizing that they were Ethan's parents. 

While I went to bed, Benny went to go talk to Ethan.

The next day at school, Rory was with Debbie, holding hands. 

"What are you doing with Debbie, Rory?" I asked. Benny and Ethan weren't with me, which meant I get mad easily if someone doesn't calm me down and Benny is the only one who can do that. 

"She's my new girlfriend. Isn't she lovely?" Rory said. I shook my head. Erica stood beside me. 

"Hey, there, Megster. Came for a bite?" she said. We were best friends.

"I'm not a vampire, remember? Anyway, Rory, have you seen Ethan and Benny?" I said. 

Rory shook his head. "Haven't seem them all day." 

Erica left and went into the bathroom and Debbie followed her in there, wanting a fight. I left to go find Benny and Ethan. 

I finally found them in the chemistry lab.

"What're you guys doing in here?" I asked. I was tensed up. When Benny came over and kissed me, all tension in my body left. 

When he pulled away, he said, "Ethan and I have to finish a lab." 

I nodded. "Debbie and Erica are fighting in the bathroom about something I don't know. Anyway, did you find a way to get rid of Debbie?" 

Ethan nodded and explained what we were going to do. Benny finally figured out the spell and he had Jane say it when we got home. She was a doll again and we had a little dance party.