Chapter Three

*Dillan's POV*

After first period i went to the bathroom. There was no one in there so i stood infront of the mirror and brushed out my hair with the brush i kept in my back pack. I fixed my eyeliner and straightened out my shirt.

"What's up Emo?" a group of girls came in. There was 3. The leader, i suppose, had brunette hair, tan skin, she was wearing really short shorts and a green tanktop with black flip flops. The rest of the girls wore similar.

"H-Hi." i asnwered putting my stuff back and trying to leave. But she pushed me back. "I'm Ashley, this is Brielle, and Mackenna." she said to me. "Mckenzie." a black haird girl corrected.

"Whatever Macaroni." Ashley said. I already hated her.

"So...what's your name Emo?" she asked me.

"Don't call me that." i told her looking down.

"What emo?" she said again. I looked up and scrunched my fist into a ball.

"I said. Don't call me that." i said stepping forward.

"Oh...little depressy over here is getting angry! Are you gonna hit me with a razor? Or are you gonna use your scarred up arm to scare me?" she asked. I breathed out and felt hot. I raised my hand and slapped her across the face.

"What the hell was that for?!" she asked as she sat on the floor holding her red cheek.

"You tell me barbie." i stepped over her and pushed past her minions. I walked out and went to second period.