What's your excuse?

We all have those times when we take "breaks" from reading our bible or just don't pick it up. We have all been there when things get in our way of reading our bibles like, school, work, social media, taking care of family, or just not wanting to read it.

I am here today to ask, what's your excuse for not reading your bible?
Mine would probably thinking I lost my Bible and then finding it and not touching it. I don't want my Bible to grow dust, I want it to grow pen marks and post it notes all over it. I want my Bible to be ripping from the bidding and for there for a colorful burst of Jesus when you open it. I want my Bible to me mu safe haven, not anything else. My main thing for all of us this time of year is to not get busy enough to not make time for Jesus. All of us can take time, and I know I need to do as well. We can all get back to Jesus together.

Dear God,
Please be with me in this time of not reading your word and not picking it up. Help for me to pick it up and use it, that is what our bibles are for. We need to use them, so please tell us all to pick them up.
Do whatever is necessary for us to pick up our bibles. Let me and all of us know you better God.
In your son's name I pray,
Amen.