CHAPTER FUCKING 4

ANDYS POV
--------------
Today is the day of the party. I go see if the kids are up and only izzy and jami are. "Hey what are you guys doing up" i ask "its 10 am" izzy says "why arnt the others up yet then" i ask "they dont wake up till between 11 am and 1 pm most of the time" izzy says "ok do you two want food then" i ask since juliet is making some they nod yeah and follow me down to the living room. Juliet calls us for food and we go eat. The others wake up around noon. "go get ready we are having a party so you can meet other bands in 2 hours" juliet says they nod and run up to there rooms.

KIKIS FUCKING POV WHORE
---------------------------

We run up to our rooms. Me alex and cordelia go to ours and each get out a pair of leggings our vans and a band tee. I get i bvb tee alex gets a palaye one and cordelia gets a sio one. I go and get in the shower and they get on there phones to most likely watch dan and phil on youtube. I get out of the shower and then alex goes to take a shower. She gets out and cordelia gets in. "who do you think is coming to the party" i ask "probly fir palaye fob waterparks" soon cordelia is out of the shower. We do are hair and make up then go down stairs. "what took so long" andy ask playfully "well all of is had to shower get dressed do are make up and are hair" i say "girls getting ready together i never thoght i would hear that 3 girls in this house got ready together" andy says being dramatic as we learned he is very dramatic sometimes very qickly. We all hear a knock on the door "I GET IT" andy yells runing to the door. Not long after peoplr come in. First we see waterparks then palaye then sio and fir, gee and mikey way, and some others.

Next fucking chapter will be the party