Chapter 2

I'm going to change up my writing style, tell me if you like this new one or the old one

The very next day

Our Super powered protagonist was still sleeping as his clone was awake, but too comfortable to move........ Until your morning wood woke up, which she seemed to enjoy, with it prodding her vagina through her underwear it didn't take long for her to get wet.......... Unfortunately for her she wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long as the wet sensation made you start to wake up. As your eyes fluttered open you saw Jessica slightly grinding on your dick "J-jessica? What are you doing?!?" You exclaimed as you sat up and backed up getting her off your..... 'Special place'. Jessica bluntly replied saying "Your morning wood was poking me and it turned me on.... I would've moved my panties away and let it inside me if you weren't together with MJ..... Even though I don't mind sharing I know that you believe she does." You were stunned at her answer as your mind raced and you screamed internally.... Before a very strange and not exactly normal question crossed your mind. "Would it be Incest or Mastrubation if we had sex?"
Jessica looked at you blankly for a minute before gaining a shocked and confused look, "I... I don't know." She answered " Does it really matter either way though?" "Of course it does! One is wrong and the other is relatively normal. Why would you ask that?!" You looked at here shocked that she would even say that before she justified herself "Because Your 'not so little friend' is still excited and doesn't seem to care either~" she said flirtatiously as she started to rub it through your shorts "J-jessica, stop" you managed to say between very quiet moans. "If you want me to stop you have to do it yourself~" she started to rub it more but you didn't try to stop her, you just gave in to your hormones.

Lemon is about to start, all children vacate the premises.... Or don't, I'm not your mother

Jessica leaned in and kisses you, which took you by surprise but you quickly started to kiss back, both your tongues started fighting for dominance, and you won it by squeezing her ass with one hand and her tit with the other, making her moan, which is an opportunity that you obviously seized because if you didn't we wouldn't be discussing it, would we? You flipped her over so she was on the bottom and began to lift her shirt off, briefly breaking the kiss for a quick breath and to take her shirt off. You resumed the kiss as you unhooked her bra and began to massage her breasts, roughly pinching and pulling her nipples, forcing her to moan into the kiss. Jessica broke the kiss and readjusted herself to be in a better position to take off your shorts and boxers and once she does, she's surprised by the 14 inch behemoth that almost hit her in the face, it didn't because, you know, spider-sense. She gained a sexy and lewd smirk and started jerking you off slowly while kissing the tip and licking around the head, fondling your balls while slowly running her tongue up the side of your shaft, making you shudder in pleasure and moan softly, which she heard and decided to take it up a notch and suck on the tip, licking around it before going halfway down and back up again, she repeated this process for awhile as she jerked off the rest of your shaft. Jessica decided to see just how big your throbbing Spider-Cock was in her mouth so she deep throated it and gagged a little and pulled off of it. You thought "If we have spider powers then let's use 'em" so you asked, "hey Jess, do you wanna do this on the wall?" She took your phallus out of her mouth and answered "Oooh~ kinky~ I like it~" you smirked at this and surprised her by pulling her panties off and throwing them to the side as you both stuck to the wall, with Jess' pussy close to your face and your erection back in her mouth, you started licking her fold causing her to moan as she blew you deeply, which sent a moan into her tight cunt and started a cycle of moans which only got louder and more pleasurable as you stuck your tongue deep, tasting as much of her as possible while sucking on her clit, giving her more pleasure than she's ever felt in her life....... But there was another hole you were very interested in tasting; her tight little ass. You stopped eating out her snatch and licked from her clit to her ass, causing her to moan very loudly which almost sent you over the edge, it didn't help either that she doubled her efforts in trying to get you off and you responded in the best way you could; slowly and gently licking around her asshole before taking the plunge and deeply shoved your tongue in, moving your tongue around getting a good taste before rapidly darting your tongue in and out, as this assault on her rear was happening Jessica Bobbed her head as quickly as she could manage and you started thrusting in time to her head bobs, of course she was moaning the entire time, as were you. You decided to go back to her vagina and ate that out with so much vigour that any god/goddess of lust and/or passion would blush and start being turned on themselves, and Jessica moaned so loudly that if you didn't soundproof your room the entire apartment complex would've heard it, this moan was what got you to blow your load down her throat and let's just say, her stomach was extremely full at that point, all she could taste was your cum, this sent her over the edge and made her orgasm in your mouth and all over your face, which you licked up and sucked off your fingers post wiping your face off.

You aligned Jessica with your dick after crawling onto the roof with her, after she finally swallowed all your cum which she surprising kept all in her mouth and stomach, it was quite impressive really after aligning your Monster Cock with Jessica's Tight virgin pussy you intertwined your right hands and kissed her as you slowly pushed yourself into her, popping her cherry, which caused Jessica to shed some tears and you comforted her and waited until she was ready which didn't take very long so you started off by slowly fucking her but deeply, until she begged you to go faster and like the gentleman you are; you obliged, picking up the pace considerably but nowhere near your max speed, you also thrusted harder as per her request, you ended up going so deep you pushed your tip into her womb funnily enough I'm currently listening to "In too deep" by sum 41 you decided to make her first time as memorable as possible; by going as fast and hard as you physically could and by God did she moan, so loudly that the sound proof wouldn't have worked if you hadn't silenced her with a kiss but as an apology you gave her a deep hickey on her neck as you moulded her pussy to the shape of your cock, the pleasure you both received became too much for either of you to handle, while she had 'mini-gasms'(mini orgasms) every few thrusts, this was the big one, and you railed her like there was no tomorrow to the point walking would be more than likely impossible for awhile until you thrusted as deeply as possible, the two of you reaching you climax simultaneously. You were both panting afterwards "That was amazing~" Jessica said between pants and you nodded in agreement prior to jumping off the roof with Jessica in your arms, but she noticed one thing: you were as rock hard as when you started "How are you still hard after that?" She asked on shock and you could only respond by shrugging but a thought crossed your mind which you voiced "Wanna go for round 3?" "I wish I could but I can't stand" she responded but you had an idea which could help both of you "who said you have to do any work?~ we do have web shooters after all~" Jessica looked at you in surprise; the person who was against this at the beginning wanted to go for more and she was happy about it, she smirked and gave you a look of "Then go ahead and fuck me" you understood her message loud and clear which you followed up by stringing her up by her arms legs upside down and positioned yourself at her one last hole, the tightest hole and the most painful hole; her butt hole, you pushed the tip in and winced as you slowly put stretched her extremely tight hole, it didn't help your cock was huge either, after a bit of struggling and waiting you were fucking her ass with no mercy, making her scream in pleasure saying things like "Fuck my ass harder Y/N!" And "Make me your bitch!" You couldn't stop if you wanted to, her ass's tightness combined with your dick size stuck it in there so the only way to get it out was making you cum, which neither of you objected to as you made her ass gape more with every thrust but after a good 30 minutes of unrelenting, deep anal fucking with no signs of stopping, you found out your clone has a huge thing for anal and she had huge orgasms with ever thrust but alas, all good things must come to an end because you felt your climax coming so you thrusted so hard that you physically couldn't contain it anymore and blew your load in her ass, you came so much she almost vomited up some cum but she kept it down and you pulled out, finally satisfied, as cum leaked from both her vagina and ass and as you stepped back to admire your handiwork you noticed her eyes had rolled back into her head from all the pleasure so you got her down from the webs and laid her back in bed the got in alongside her as you both succumbed to sleep once again, in the same position as the night previous.

Chapter done! And within 24hrs of the last one too! Please don't judge the lemon if it's bad, it's my first one.... So 'til the next chapter!

Talon out