new friends

Hey guys so I'm not sick anymore but school is starting back up so I don't know how long until my next update anyways here is chapter 2 hope you like it.

Circus Baby's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall when I heard FT. Freddy crying again. I didn't know what to do so I just kept walking when I saw Rock Star Chica she asked me what was wrong and I told her about FT. Freddy and what happened she was shocked but then go over it. "why don't we go and bring him out he can't stay there forever he will have to come out eventually" "I don't think so I mean FT. Foxy never came out of her room and it was exactly the same in her room and I regret pushing her out of it.... I mean look what happened to her" I finished "that wont happen this time so you really think that Security Puppet will let a human in at night plus he also has to know the animatronic too so he can't just wear a suit and sneak in" "f-fine I'll go get him" with that I left to go get him. I walked to his room and knocked "come in" I came in and saw he wasn't crying anymore so I walked over to him "hey FT. Freddy can you please come out you cant stay in hear all the time" I said in a gentle voice "Circus Baby I don't want to leave the darkness I want to stay here and not have to see anybody" with that I started to pick him up "w-what are you doing?" He asked "you are coming out you can't just stay in here come on" I said dragging him to the door he tried to grab onto anything he could just to stay in the room "come on FT. Freddy......you.......are.....coming out...it's not....good......for you...to....stay......in there" I said trying to pull him out "no!!" "yes...now.....let.....go!!" with that he lost his grip and we both fell back. unfortunately he recovered fast and tried to go back in but he wasn't fast enough I grabbed his wrist and pulled him before he reached the room "no you are meeting everyone and you are not staying in that stupid dark room!" I said while pulling him to the main party room where everyone else was I already told them I was getting FT. Freddy so they knew we where coming but just my luck he got a grip on the doorway and I had to pull him off again "FT. Freddy.....seriously.....you're acting.....like a......baby!" I said "said the one whose named Circus Baby!" He yelled I finally got him off and dragged him to a chair and made him sit down then everyone was looking at us "Guys this is FT. Freddy FT. Freddy this is Lefty" "hi" "Rock Star Freddy" "hi" "Rock Star Chica" "hi" "Rock Star Bonnie" "hi" "Helpy" "hi" "Salvaged Springtrap" "hi" "Puppet Girl" "hi" "and Security Puppet" "hi". When we got done with introductions we started to play cards with everyone and then we had some pizza last it was time for daytime mode so I quickly brought him back to his dark room but I brought a motion sensing light with me so when he moves the light will turn on and he wont be in the dark I put one in every plug in the room and then I hurried to my spot.

FT. Freddy's P.O.V

When she left I went back into a ball and cried the lights turned on and lit up the room i ended up crying myself to sleep a little while after and the lights turned off after that I woke up and some one was knocking on the door "come in" I said then the door opened it was Rock Star Chica "hey FT. Freddy how are you doing? are you coming to have pizza with us?" "fine and I guess I'll come"

Hey guys sorry it's so short but there you go also plz check out my other fanfictions and I'll see you next time bye!