Ƭωɛитʏ ƨιϰ

-

"Bobby was fourteen when she knewNothing will lastWishing her life wouldn't be this badCause, bobby always thought like thisWith the thought of having missedEvery single thing life could bringShe dismissed

Nothing will last
Wishing her life wouldn't be this bad
Cause, bobby always thought like this
With the thought of having missed
Every single thing life could bring
She dismissed."

——————
Y/N's POV

It's been a while. 5 years actually. 5 years since the day my life was ruined. "Y/N~" I hear a voice call out cheerily, snapping me back to reality.

Despite being Seventeen, kyung still acted like the kid he was all those years ago. "It's time." He smiles, pitifully at me. I nod, linking his arm with mine.

We walk towards the cemetery. "Wendy." I sigh, holding back my tears. "It's been a long time."

"Life has been too hard without you. I miss the raunchy jokes you used to make. The way you used to smile. The look you'd give me after you'd disappear with Seulgi at lunch, knowing full well I knew what you were doing. That suggestive smirk you gave me after I had been with Tae. The ugly way you used to laugh. Your Joanne the scammer impressions. Your cooking. The happiness I felt just by seeing you. That cute lil squeak you used to make whenever you yawned. Your presence." I stopped, sniffing to stop my runny nose.

"Most of all I miss you. I brought these flowers for you." I smiled, placing the petunias I got her by her grave. "I love you." I whisper, kissing her headstone.

-

I walk home to see someone on the front porch, his head in his arms rocking back and forth.
"Taehyung?" I ask, confused as to why my fiancé wasn't inside our home.

"T-the box." He stutters. "What box?" I ask perplexed. "T-the one y-your dad gave m-me."
I think hard before remembering the small brown trinket. "What about it?" I mutter.

"Come." He says, grabbing my hand and hoisting himself up. He doesn't let go but instead drags me up the stairs of our three storey house, to the attic. Kyung training close behind.

"The fuck would you put it in the attic for?" I ask, knowing that's always where shit goes wrong. I hear kyung snicker behind me. "Just come." He says opening the door.

As soon as we enter, he gets behind me and pushes me to walk towards the middle of the room. "Why is it just sitting there? Wasn't it locked up?" I ask before cutting myself off.

"Wait- Taehyung w-where did you get that b-box from?" I stutter realising this looked nothing like the box Taehyung was given. "I told you it was the one your dad gave to me." He says again.

I crouched down towards it. "Please tell me you didn't open it." I gasp. "Calm your tits, I wouldn't do so much as to stand near it."

"Baby, this isn't any old box." I start to shake in fear, examining the features. It was sealed with wax, and had symbols all over it. "This is a dybbuk box." I breathe out.

"Fuck." I hear the manly voice of kyung ring out. "Am I the only one who doesn't know what that is?" Taehyung whines. "It's a demon in a box."

Great. Everything had been going bad since Wendys death. Now this. I need the help of a professional.

Dad.
-

"CUT." Yelled the director. I wipe a bead of sweat off my face. "Yes!" Taehyung yells, giving me a high five. "I'm so glad that I finally never have to see you again." I sigh.

"You know, Y/N." I lift my head up. "Despite our hate for each other, it was pretty fun working with you." He continues. "Yeah, I agree, except for that kiss scene. I don't think I'll be able to sleep after that." I respond shuddering.

He hits my head lightly. "I know you don't hate me as much as you say you do." He wraps his arms around my shoulders. "You're right, you're not half bad." I giggle, pecking his cheek.

————————————————————
A/N:
Y'all, this book is finished and I'm actually sad.
Notice the contradiction.

Anyways thank you for supporting me because without y'all I wouldn't have the motivation to write or continue to update.

I love y'all so so so so much. Thanks for everything.

 Thanks for everything