Γwεƞτψ τwɸ

"In the end you all should know your life depends on meIf you want salvation, then you better pay the fee

If you want salvation, then you better pay the fee. So it seems your I'll fate is at the hands of my decision
Now that I have corrupted my judgement."

🌸🌸🌸
Taehyung's POV

"You have something of mine." I growl back. "Oh really? And what's that?" He asks mockingly, a box appearing in its hand. I leap forwards to try and snatch it from him.

He pulls it back. "Ah ah ah~" he said, waving his finger in my face. "Give me what I want, and you get your soul back." "What do you want?" I ask, getting impatient.

"A few years ago, I had sent my heirs to this planet-" "yadda yadda yadda, cut to the chase." "Don't get cocky with me, boy. I'm the king of nine hells, I don't think you want to be getting on the wrong side of me." He tuts.

"You have my daughters." He says. "What are you on about?" I ask, confused. "Wendy and Y/N."

"Y/N? She's here?" What? "Hm, sure. You're proally just lusting after her, Asmodeus." He only snickers. "And anyway, Weren't you the one with my soul? Didn't you kidnap her?"

"Mr bang was in control of your soul at that time, boy." I look behind me, glaring. "Then why don't you ask him?" I say. "Can I get my soul back when I find her?" I ask. "I'm really not 'tryna pull an uzi." I sigh.

"Uhh, what?" He asks. "Nevermind." I sigh. "Mr bang. Take us to the girls." "Don't sweat it, I'll give you a week." "Bring her to me or face consequences, you don't want to pull an uzi do you?" He asks.

"I thought you didn't know who that was." "Now that I've thought about it and I've seen Luci laughing at him a few times, he's literally a pawn."

"Luci?"
"-Fer"
"aww I didn't know y'all had cute names for each other."

"JUST GO!" He says, before disappearing.

"Wow, talk about 'dancing with Asmodeus'." Mr bang says. "Now is not the time, man."

————————————————————
A/N
Hush my child. I know the lyrics are from judgement of corruption and not dancing with asmodeus like it should be, but getoffmydick. You gotta bear with me.

QOTD: "what's your favourite colour?"

I love y'all 💕