Iida | Part 7

Deku's POV

"Not really, he was gonna die anyway, I just decided to speed up the process," I smirk. 

"Harsh, man," Kaminari laughed. 

I heard Iida's voice crack as he still tried to get up. He wiped his eyes, still hunched over. I activated OFA and lunged at him, his eyes widened as he dodged my hit. I rolled onto the concrete and laughed. 

Bakugou's POV

After i called in pro heroes for that nerd's location, I got on another bullet train headed to Tokyo. That one weird guy with the scars wasn't on the train anymore, obviously. I don't even know why I'm going to drills. Without my quirk working I couldn't really do drills properly.

"Hey, aren't you that one explosion hero?"

I turn my head to see a little girl about 6 years old wearing a shirt with my red X on it. 

"Uh, yeah." I really didn't have any experience with kids, so I didn't know what to do. She started smiling and jumping a little. 

"Will you please sign this Mr. Explosion Guy?" She held up a sharpie and tiny plastic figure that appeared to be me in my hero costume. I hear a woman laughing on a bus seat a ways a way from me, I assumed it was the little girl's mom. 

"Sure." I mustered a smile and took the toy from the little girl. I signed 'GZ' in rough lettering, and handed it back to her. She smiled such a bright smile and said, "Thank you so much Mr. Explosion Guy!" 

I smiled and ruffled her short hair, "Yeah, yeah. Now go away." 

Deku's POV

"Kaminari, I don't really have time for this, can you just take him out already?" I ask.

"Yeah bro, go on ahead."

Before I start walking away, I hear Iida say, "The pros will find you, heathen." 

I scoff, "Like I care." As i start walking away I hear engines charging, then yelps of pain. Along with surges of electricity. I giggle to myself and start walking away. Then I start singing to myself, "I kissed Kacchan~, I kissed Kacchan~." 

Behind me I still hear screams of pain, which cause me to smile. I activate OFA and start running to catch up with Toga.  

Aight i quit. Chapters are gonna be 500 words from now on until i actually feel like writing or have time. btw i think Iida might have died. my b. thanks for 280 smth reads guys :DDDDDDDDD i didnt even think i would get 20 so thankssss :D. Also i know this one isnt 500 so next chapter and so forth are gonna be 500. Im too awkward smh gn.