isabella and her baby boy+ beach

.i got ready for nothing I guess,just want to look good. I went to Carter and Isabellas room. "come in "  "Hey" "oh hi look at Aaron(the baby)"  "awe at least he came out alive.."  "Hey don't do this to yourself, okay?" I nodded.

"So watcha having this time?"  she said. "a girl. me and cam are thinking on calling her evalynn." "that's a  really pretty name." 

"yeah,can I carry him?" I said.  she nodded and handed him to me. his small little body in my arms. so cute. he looked like Carter,allot. he has some looks for a baby. he's going to get all the girls just like his dad.

  "Hello Aaron, your a really cute baby,your going to get the girls just like your dad."  he looked at me and smiled,his 2 little front teeth showed.  "your going to be a great mom" someone said. Carter.  "Oh thanks." he came over and kissed Isabella on her head and he hugged me.

    "yeah she is,just like she is the best girlfriend in the world" another voice came in.  Cameron looked at me and kissed me but just a sweet and simple kiss,that meant the world to to.

"Well little Aaron I have to go,see you later." you whispered.

I handed Aaron to Isabella.  and I left there room.

     "you are going to be a great mom you know?"

  "I don't know. what if  I can't take care of her?"

"baby,stop worrying about that. I'll help you,Isabella will too."

    you gave a slight smile.  

"get ready,I'm taking you somewhere with the rest of the boys."  "where?" " beach."  I felt embarrassed because my baby bump is showing so i felt fat. 

       I put a swim suit on and Cameron walked in. he smiled and hugged you. he put you in front of the mirror,and rocked back and forth. he rubbed your tummy. "ready to go?" "yeah." he kissed your head and took one of his shirts and put it on you.

----

Hey guys Kelly here! you know the second owner of this account! this is the first chapter I wrote in this book! so sorry if it was bad. anyway,lesly (the first owner) said I have to introduce my self to you guys.

  so I'm in 8th grade this year, and lesly is my friend,we really trust each other so she's like a sister to me.  I like to sing, and of course I like magcon the boys. my fav would be Jack gilinsky. lol. if you would like to know anything else about me,then comment what you want to know and I'll make a chapter answering your questions! you can also inbox/dm me! byee