watching the fifa world cup Brazil

"babe,15 minutes till it starts!" I told Cameron. "Oh ok baby. popcorn and candy?" he said. " yes please! I'll choose the candy! oh I just got a text from Carter..."

"what does it say?" he asked

" 'I'll be there in 7 with Bella (Isabella)'"

"Okay so everyone's coming!!!" I shouted. "why are you so happy?" he said pulling out 3 more packets of popcorn.

"because we are gonna be all together!!"

-°-°-°-°-°-°

"HIII!!" Matt screamed at the top of this lungs. we all hugged.

"GUYS ITS STARTING!!!!" Cameron screamed.

we all sat on the couches but Hayes fell on the ground and lost his spot.

"I was gonna sit there!"says Hayes  "Hayes get off!!" Matt says to Hayes sitting on top of him."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Isabellas pov

Carter had me sit on his lap as we watched the game.

he whispered in my ear sweet/dirty little things.

"you know you turn me on when you wear that."  he was looking at me up and down.

I look and see skyler laughing and Cameron too. they were meant to be. just like me and Carter.

"what does my mom say when I do some thing loud?" Carter asks me

"cartahh stopp don't do datt!" you said and Carter starts laughing.

"GOOAAALLL" everyone screamed except for me,skyler,Jacob,Matt,and Shawn.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

skylers pov

"HAA I told you they are going to win!!!!" Cameron said laughing at me.

"ha ha very funny" I said.

the world cup was over and every one left except Carter and Isabella.

:) a/n: hope you guys like this chapter!! thank you so much for all the reads please tell your friends that like the boys about this book,if you want.  byee :)