How it began

I gazed into his eyes and the world stood still for a few seconds. Then his expression turns to disgust and hate and he speaks those dreaded words

"I alpha Xavier of the Bloodlust pack reject you,Esme Sorrows."

Suddenly I woke up crying. I had been liveing through this memory every time I fall asleep. My wolf howled in pain. Even now, a week after the rejection the pain is still raw and fresh. It was just a dream I thought and slipped into sleep.In this dream a breath takingly beautiful woman with hair as black as night and eyes that are really just deep pools of emerald green walked up to me.

"Moon Goddess." I expect you are wondering why I am showing such disrespect to the creator of my kind. Well it is because she chooses our mates and she chose that manwhore Xavier to be my mate. My wolf was snarling trying to break free and bite and claw at the pearly, flawless skin on her neck.

"Esme I am sorry that I gave you Xavier for a mate but there is a reason for it. I need you to become my assasin. I know you do not think you are are not strong enough but trust me. I am going to give you powers, secrets and knowledge that other werewolves could only dream of. Will you accept?Your reward is that I will take away the pain if you rejection."

"I agree.When will I start and what powers will I be getting?"

"Excellent.Your powers include fire, air,earth,water,telekineses,the ability to change your appearence so you cannot be recognised and the greatest power if all. The art of seduction.You will know how to use these powers when you start the job. Anyway I must go. A rogue has just rejected the alpha of the strongest pack in the world. I just need to give her a little shove in the right direction."

I woke up and got changed. I.looked in the mirror and gasped. The moon goddess must have changed my appearence. I used to have brown hair and brown eyes. Now I have waist length pure white hair,violet coloured eyes,I have gotten taller and my chest is bigger. I looked at  my chest of drawers and saw a thick padded envelope. I looked through it and found a little note from the goddess saying that the details of my first victim are in there. I read through the rest of the contents and found out that his name is John,he has 2 but they hate him because he beats them and their mother and cheats on her daily.I went to the strip club where he goes every night and find him playing with the strippers. I walk up to him.