Hello College!

-Max-

The next day, I woke up and got ready, sliding into the kitchen to the fridge. Dad had breakfast ready and it seemed like a lot. I grabbed the jug milk and drank some before putting it back.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yeah, Dad." I answered.

"Combed your hair?"

"Yup!" I grabbed a piece of toast.

"Did you put on clean underwear?"

"DAD!–"

"Come on, Max!" I heard the guys calling from out side with the van.

"Oop! Gotta go!" I say as I dashed out the house. I swung my things over the van, slightly knocking Bobby off the vehicle. I jump in and Bobby began to drive.

But, my dad came rushing outside. "But, Max, leaving already?!"

"Yeah, we gotta be there early for freshmen orientation, dad! See ya!"

"What about breakfast?! You need your three squares a day!"

"Don't worry, we'll pick up some doughnuts on the way! Love ya, miss ya, see you at Christmas, bye!" And we were off.

Like I said we got doughnuts and we were back on the road. We drove by valley seeing the fresh, farm landscapes. I made sure to call (last name) telling her that we're on our way. She said there was a key in the flower pot in case she wasn't home. Which she wasn't. She said she had work and left the house. Thanks, (last name)!

I take a look at the map trying to figure out which way to go. PJ decided to help but he couldn't figure out how to get the college either.

"I don't know, man. Do I look like Magellan?" PJ shrugged.

"PJ, you couldn't spell Magellan"

"I had an arouse! Nononono no, wait, that's the other Louie!"

"Louie, Huey, Dewey! What are you talking about here, huh?"

"–Dude, it's right here. This way." Bobby pitches in.

We look at the map and I Bobby was right. Wait a minute...

"Uh, Bob, who's driving?" We peaked above the map and a truck was heading straight toward us. I quickly grabbed hold of the wheel and steered into the corn field. We rummage through the field screaming for our lives. Thankfully, we got out of there in one piece and got to the college.

"Check. It. Out~!" Bobby leaned over the wheel upon seeing our home.

"Gentleman, I welcome you to the first day of the rest of our lives~"

We drove around campus on the lookout for (last name)'s house and came across the Gamma House. We saw Bradley Uppercrust the III.

"The College. XGames. King!" PJ says slowly.

I chuckled lowly. "Yeah. Until WE take the crown..!"

A few more buildings away I see a light sage house. I checked the photo (last name) sent me and it looked like to be the right house.

"Guys, this is it!" And Bobby pulled over.

"Nice place they got here!" Bobby complimented. He's not wrong, it's a really nice house.

I walked to the front door and searched for the key in the flower pot next to it. I got it out and it looked like a mushroom? Huh. This kid's got some creativity. I unlocked the door and see the best part of this place!