Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I'm back in the sanctury of my room - finally! School was the usual, well...

It did have elements of bordom like usual and hateful bitches but hey ho! The only unusual thing about today happened in English class. Preston, my future love, actually talked to me. It only lasted for like 10 seconds but that was because he only asked when the date was and once i told him he also told me how quick this month has gone. Not much I know but its a frickin start! And the unbelievable thing was that he actually looked into my eyes whilst talking to me. People normally ask me something but pretend they're talking to someone across the room. Rude, I know!

Well anyways, that was it. After English he looked back at me when he was walking out of school! I was in physical and mental shock. Why was he looking at me? Not ignoring me? And the big shocker; talking to me? Strange happenings me think! It's hard to work out because I did nothing different today. Sat in my usual seat because the front was taken, but Preston sat infront of me for a change. I stared out of the large window and daydreamed. I didnt do much work at all. And then, BAM! Biggest bombshell of my life! Preston!

I had to process it when he first said his soft words to me as i was in a state of utter shock! But OMG! Best thing, I think ever!! No joke. I'm still in disbelief at the moment. I will let it sink in, then do my homework. But for now, I'll plug in to some music and let the waves of the melodies from my ipod take me away to a deserted island.. With one person, besides me, on it. Preston!

Here we go...