Chapter 4; What Did They Do To You?

A/N: Sorry for the late update, hope it doesn't bug you all that much ^^;

Bucky's POV

Bucky walked down one of the many flights of stairs of the Avengers Tower. The white and gray walls hurt his eyes as he double checked his weapons belt. As he neared the stairs, his eyes lifted up from his gun and up to Steve Rogers, or more commonly known as Captain America. He gave a nod as he walked over.

“What's the mission Stevie?” He smirked.

Steve rolled his eyes, “I dunno why your so interested. You're still recovering from being the Winter Soldier, we can't have you be going on missions quite yet.”

Bucky scoffed. “I'm not that weak, Steve. I can certainly take care of myself and make sure that I won't become the Winter Soldier again.”

Steve shook his head, and placed both his hands on Bucky’s shoulders. “I know you can Buck, and I believe in you. But I can't risk losing you again after just getting you back.” He sighed, seeing Bucky open his mouth to say something, but he cut him off. “And I know you want to get the kid, you've told us all you can on his whereabouts but we haven't found anything.”

Bucky let out a sigh of defeat. Placing a hand on his best friends shoulder. “Just tell me what the missions about, if there's any chance I can get the kid then I am going no matter what. You got that?”

Steve nodded. “Guess I can't stop you. But, we've been informed of HYDRA activity in Europe, assassinations, kidnappings, you name it.”

Bucky growled, gripping his fists, “and you didn't plan on telling me this?” Steve sadly nodded at this.

“But you know now, and you're going no matter what I say and do, right?”

Bucky rolled his eyes, shifting the gun on his back. “Yeah, yeah. Let's go so we can kick some HYDRA ass.”

Steve grinned. “You said it, my friend.”

14 Hours Later

Bucky walked off of the plane, following the team, which was made up of Iron Man, Black Widow, Cap. America, himself, and a few shield agents. Hawkeye and Bruce stayed behind but were ready to come down when needed. Thor was out somewhere in the galaxy.

Bucky looked around the frosted forest, seeing the snow glimmer almost reminded him of a mission with Peter, but he quickly pushed it away. He didn’t want to remember now, only later. He looked at Steve as the taller dirty blonde placed a hand on his shoulder. His metal arm twitched at the thought of finally being able to see the kid. “Don’t worry, we’ll get him home if we find him, Buck.” Steve reassured him, to which Bucky nodded.

“I’m just worried about what they might’ve done to him…”

Peter’s POV

He sat in a crouched position in the trees, his lifeless brown eyes watching the group of superheroes walk through the forest. Whenever they left his sights he would follow silently, his target mainly being the man with the metal arm. He had been told that he was a traitor and would spread the secrets of HYDRA if he hadn’t already. For some reason, Peter had been glad that the man had done it, he would never really say it but he felt it, he felt as if the man had saved him.

“Spider, its time. Attack now.” A staticy voice buzzed in his head.

Peter nodded subconsciously, leaping from branch to branch until he was hidden in the shadows right above the group. They stayed huddled up for a few minutes, talking about a strategy Peter assumed, before the man in iron said; “JARVIS? Scan the area for any heat signatures.” He asked to the air, Peter was confused but when the man held up one finger and the rest of the group began looking around. He knew this was his chance now.

Cracking his neck a bit too loudly, he jumped forward, pressing two fingers against his hand to release webbing at the group. Running forward, he could see them shouting orders at each other, ignoring the own orders in his head, he headed straight for the man with the metal arm.

Bucky’s POV

Bucky was too busy looking around for the one body heat signature to even realize that it was heading for him. Only Steve screaming at him made him realize that he was in danger.

Charging at him was a well muscular boy, looked around his late teens. The kid wore a tight black suit that held a red spider plasted on the shoulders. Only when Bucky looked at the boys lifeless, brown eyes did he realize who it was.

It was Peter.

A/N: huge apologies for it being short, I'm at a friends house and was only able to write this much. Hope you enjoyed it though!