Part 1

"Hey Judith! Catch this!" Xander yelled throwing a ball in my direction.
Me and Xander have been friends for as long as I can possibly remember. He is like a big brother to me although he is just a month older than me. No matter what happens I can always depend on him. He is the person I share all my deepest secrets with because I know that no matter what happens my secrets will always be safe with him. I trusted him more than anything.
"Hey are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm alright" I mumbled. "Can we please go home?" I asked hopefully
"Yeah sure why not." He replied smiling at me.
We interlinked our arms and walked back together. As we walked back, my thoughts wandered to Xander again. I had a crush on him for a long time now but whenever I try to tell him I chicken out thinking that it will destroy our friendship and the things between us would get awkward.
As I ring the bell of my house Xander looks around. I can hear shuffling on the other side of the door and finally my mom opens the door. I look like my mom with the same bronde wavy hair and emerald green eyes. Only difference is the height but that difference won't last for long because I am just 13 years old and I have lots of time to grow tall.
Me and Xander walk in and my mom tells us to wash our hands while she serves us with muffins and cookies.
We were munching on the goodies and watching TV when my mom calls Xander. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. He just shrugs and walks into the kitchen where my mom is. He walks out after a few minutes and tells me that his father had called and he has to go home. I nodded and waved goodbye as he walked out of the door.
After watching TV for some time I walked up to my room, shut the door and sat down on my study table to write my diary.
I didn't even realise it was getting late until I heard my mom calling me down for dinner. I hopped down the stairs and sat down at the table beside my dad. My sister and dad were already in a deep conversation so I didn't bother to interrupt them. As we were eating silently my thoughts wandered to Xander again. I really needed to tell him about my crush on him. He had to know about it.
As soon as I finished dinner I said my goodnight to my family and went up to my room. I changed into my comfy sweatpants and a loose tank top and made myself comfortable in my bed. I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember was me promising myself that I will tell Xander about my crush on him tomorrow.

Hey there my lovelies! I really hope that you enjoyed the first part. I know it is a bit boring but I promise that the next part will be better. Also I think that you guys may have noticed that I used the word 'bronde' instead of 'blonde' the picture below will show you what I meant to say. Anyways I will be updating the next part soon till then.... goodbye.
XOXO
Blue_Ivy02

XOXOBlue_Ivy02