#7 Who's Hydra

ME: Don't die in infinity war. What do they do, DIE in INFINITY WAR. Are you kidding me!!! I'm still upset about that....

Wanda POV

flash back

         Natalie was asleep, Petiro and I just finished burring Natalie's moms body. We couldn't just leave it there. But anyway, we went home and I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I filled my cup half way and began to drink, I heard Petiro going down the hall probably checking on Natalie.

           I walked towards our little "dinning room" and sat down by the coffee table. As soon as I sat down I heard knocking on the door and the sound of someone quickly running away. I carefully set my cup down as I walked across the room to the door and opened it. I poked my head out and looked left to right only to see the usually deserted hallways. That's odd I thought, I closed the door and turned around and began my trip back to the coffee table. Then I nearly tripped on something smooth with dark inking on it. It was a envelope , I picked it up and held it in my hand I flipped it so I could see the writing on the front. It wrote to Ms and mister Maximoff. I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter and unfolded it and began to read. It wrote,
Dear Ms. and Mr. Maximoff along with the child,
We have noticed over the past few years that you have a certain hatred for Mr.Stark. We have a offer, would you like to volunteer for an experiment. Please respond by next Tuesday meet a agent with a red octopus mark on his or her suit. You can find them in the ally way of redwood avenue.
Sincerely,
Wolfgang Von Strucker

Flashback over

Wanda POV (still)
We made the decision, we were gonna volunteer. When Tuesday rolled around Petiro meet the agent in the ally they told us to meet in. Petiro came back with a bit of info. Since we were bringing Natalie they told us to bring stuff that can entertain her along with with stuff we value. And the rest of the items you would use on a daily basis was left up to them. We will meet them this Saturday in the same ally with all of our stuff including Natalie.

Time skip

Wanda POV
We waited in the ally for about two minutes before a agent showed up. He asked "Are you mister and ms. Maximoff?"
"Yeah that's us, and this is Natalie."
"Hello child."
The agent bent down to shake her hand but she shyly moved behind me gripping my hand and her teddy bear in the other. The agent showed no emotion and just stood up picked up our one duffel bag and brought us to this car. He opened the door and Petiro,Natalie and I all squished in the back seat but I was more of a comfortable squish.
     Once we were all settled, another agent who was sitting in the driver's seat started the car. It made a loud sound witch caused Nat to jump a bit and grab my arm. I leaned my head down and whispered "don't worry we are fine, see nothing is happening to us," as I said that I gently rubbed her arm in a comforting way. She silently nodded and looked out the window.
      About an hour past until we reached our destination. Once we stepped the two other agents came around to the side of the car we were standing on and said "Welcome to hydra."
And Natalie replied with "Who's Hydra?"

Word count 614

——————————————————————
Hello! And Goodbye!
Idk.