Dig Dug.

In Will's room Mike was pacing while Will and I were sat on the bed. "It's like..... it's like i feel what the shadow monster is feeling. See what's he's seeing" Will said, he had a V of sweat down his neck making me worry for his health, there is no way i can help him. "Like the upside down?" Mike asked tracing the drawings on the walls.

"Some of him is there. But some of him is here, too" Will said to us making Mike and I look at each other in pure shock and scarce. "Wait like in this house?" I asked looking at Will with a concerned face. "In this house and.... in me" Will said starting to cry making Mike sit down and me sit closer to him. "It's like... it's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more. And the more he spreads the more i feel connected to him i feel" Will said making me put my head down and think about all the ways i could save him.

"And the more you see these now-memories" Mike said looking at Will but i couldn't i know there is a way to save him but yet he is suffering. "At first i just felt it at the back of my head" Will started reaching up to touch the back of his neck and then turning angry. "I don't really know it was there. It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard. It was like that. But know it's like, now i remember. I remember all the time" Will said shaking and tears rushing down his face making me just want to hug him.

"Maybe that's good" Mike said shocking both Will and i. "Good?" We both said simultaneously making us both look at Mike. "Just think about it, Will. You're like a spy now. A superspy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling..." Mike started and actually started making sense, "Maybe that's how we can stop him?" I said finishing Mike sentence making them both look at me and Mike nodded along to what i was saying.

"Maybe all of this is happening for a reason" Mike said making me nod and flash a smile at Will. "You really think so?" Will said looking for the light in these situations. "Yeah. Yeah, i really do" Mike said making me smile. Then Will looked at the floor making me furrow my eyebrows but follow his gaze. It was a fully drawn picture of the shadow monster where what looks like to be the front of his house. "What if he figures out we're spying on him? What if he spies back?" Will asks frightened "He won't" Mike asked sure of himself which make me worry. "How do you know?" Will asked shaking his leg, Mike slaps his hand on Wills, ''We won't let him." Mike asks staring at Will intently, Will turns around to me and wraps me in a hug crying on my shoulder, i look at Mike wide yes but he just shrugs his shoulder. I hug back tightly and whisper that everything is going to be okay, "It's okay Will. If he spies back, I'll kill him" I sad rubbing his back.

Will shot up gasping from his sleep making Mike shoot up but i was still trying to wake up until i felt Mike pull me up, "I'm here" I said sitting up. "Will, what's wrong?" Mike asked but Will just looked at us wide eyed which makes me worry.

"Mom? Mom? Mom?" Will kept asking when she wouldn't turn around Will put his hand on Joyce's shoulder which made her gasp "Yeah?" She asked concerned and confused. "I saw him" Will said looking at Joyce intently in the eyes while Mike and I stood behind him. "You saw who, baby?" Joyce said looking scared, "Hopper. I think he's in trouble. I think he's going to die" Will said making Mike and I look at each other again with a scared look.

I closed my eyes and thought about Hopper while remaining standing next to Mike. "Hopper" I whispered hoping it would do something. My eyes flashed to what looks like a tunnel or part of the upside down. Hopper lying on the floor gasping, he got up and then puked some shit out which made me internally gag. He started fast walking down the tunnel and then everything went back to normal, i opened my eyes to see the three staring at me. "He's alive but we don't have long" I said looking at Joyce, "How did you..." She started looking between Mike and Will. "Don't ask" Mike said shaking his head.