The Pollywog.

I woke up with the same headache i've been getting like every morning and i know it's from eleven and i know she is channeling me but i don't know how she knows me. "You say soon on day 21. You say soon on day 205. You now say soon on day 326. When is soon. When? On day 500? On day 600. Day 700. ON day 800. I need to see him. Tell me! Friends don't lie!" I heard playing in my head like a song but if that song hurt, it's defiantly Eleven. "hey get up" I heard someone say from the door, i looked up to see Luna and i groaned when she left.

I was riding my bike with Dustin to go to school but he took a turn and the library was right in front of us. "uh Dustin why are we here?" I asked before he pulled me into the library and started speaking before i could respond, "What the hell" I muttered, he started looking at the books which made me worry because well Dustin doesn't read anything but comics. "Dustin mind telling me what's going on? Last thing you read was the ingredients on the chocolate pudding tin" i said with my head cocked to the side confused, "I'll tell you later just hang in there, when all the party is together okay?" He said looking me in the eyes, "Um... Okay" I said with a worried stare i saw him getting books out on something called a Pollywog which makes me more confused.

"Mr Henderson you know the rule. Five at a time" The librarian said which made me confused because he had five. "Yep. One, two, three, four, five" Dustin said counting them and looking quite proud of himself which made me shake my head. "Ten. You already have five books checked out" The Librarian said which made me shake my head, "Of course" I muttered making the librarian chuckle and Dustin glared at me which made me shut up but stifle a laugh.

"My Mistake. However, i am on a curiosity voyage and i need my paddles to travel. These books.. these books are my paddle" Dustin said making me look at him with an annoyed face,  only Dustin. "This guy has a way with words am i right" i said with a smile making Dustin smile proud, wow didn't even register that i was making fun of him but the Librarian did because she laughed again.

"Five at a time" She said again a bit more stern making Dustin a little agitated. "Are you shitting me'' Dustin said putting his hand out, i smacked his arm and made a warning face. "Excuse me?"She said taken back at his sudden attitude. "What the hell is..." Dustin said distracting her and then grabbing my arm running out. "Mr Henderson!" She screamed in surprise mixed with anger. "I need my paddles!" He screamed back will i just yelled bye.

Me and dustin burst through the doors of Mr Clarkes classroom. "We're so sorry, Mr Clarke. Really we are so sorry. Please continue with the class" He said panting and i was still trying to catch my breath, "s-sorry" i said out of breath sitting down. Will gave me the where the hell were you glance, "I'll explain when Dustin does. He brought me on a wild goose chase" i whispered rolling my eyes making him chuckle.

"We have to meet. All of us at lunch, AV club" Dustin whispered to all of us" Dustin said to them, "Why?" Mike asked clearly confused i mean i can't blame him Dustin is a bit weird sometimes. "I have something you won't believe" Dustin said and we all nodded turning away looking at Mr Clarke i started making notes because i haven't been here this lesson. I saw Dustin turn around to Max and ask her to come but that's not going to fly for Mike. As i was writing my notes i felt someone stare at me i turned to see Will staring at me i just smiled at him while he blushed making me chuckle.

"Dustin?" Mr Clarke called on him making me chuckle. "Yes my lord?" Dustin replied back making me make a weirded out face and laugh. "Would you care to join the class now?" Mr Clarke said making me laugh, "Please, yes" Dustin said pointing at him.

After their little babble session Dustin turned around and gave Max a thumbs up, he is such a cutie but obviously not in THAT way but he is cute like a baby you know... okay i'm way over explaining this.