CHAPTER 1

Kikis pov
----------
"hey guys who do you think is coming to adopt some kids" i say "probly so people whp want the prepy girls" izzy says. Ok so let me tell you about us. Im kiki, i dont have a gender and i am part of the lgbtq+. Then theres Izzy she is shy oj from the uk but moved here when she was 3 mouths old. She is ovisly a her but may tell you to call her they/them every now and then. There is also Alex he is trans ftm and is pan. Jami is shy and does not trust people very well because of our past. Then theres cordelia she does not have a gender like me. We all have a few things in commen we love muisc, all have horable past. Some of are fav bands are Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, Palaye royale, My chemical romance, Twenty one pilots, black veil brides ect. We have been to warped in 2015  and 2016 with our favorite staff member Rachel because she loves all the music we do. Some bands we have got to meet have been Black veil brides, falling in reverse, Julite sims, Palaye royale, Perice the veil and sleeping with sirens. I forgot to say but we fucking stan julite. I also forgot to say how old we were well im 13, Alex is 14, Izzy is 15, Cordelia is 13, Jami is 14 and Rachel is 27.

Hi so this is a stroy about me and my firends getting adopted by bands. Hope you like it if so vote and comment