Prolouge

Asami's Point of View
"Why do you need my phone!" I yelled trying to get my phone back from my friend, Elijah.

"I need to cause I'm gonna text Hiroyuki-San!"

"Well count me out of this!" I yelled running towards my brother Shiro.

Elijah's Point of View
"Yuki I'm telling you Asami is still into you, she wants to get back together with you!"

I sent him some photos I secretly took of Asami and some old. I was gonna use her old ones only but she had none with her new hairstyle so I just went with the photos I took of her.

"What the fuq El I have a new Girlfriend!"

Hiroyuki... has a new girl— "Haha! Now I got my phone back, take that... Eli..." Asami yelled but stopped.

"Hiroyuki-San has a new girlfriend?"

At this point I am shocked. Asami was actually crying real tears, I haven't seen her cry in years. Specifically the time her parents died.

"Asami I'm—"

"Don't come near me! This is all your fault! If you hadn't stole my phone and text him I wouldn't have known! I was fine... I finally moved on... just why."

I stayed silent not knowing what to say or do. "I'm going home." She said coldly and walked past Shiro who followed behind her.

| 3 Months Later |

"Welcome back Yuki!" We all said in unison welcoming our old friend.

"It's good to be back."

I ruffled his hair a bit and put an arm around his neck "We still have some games we need to do don't forget it."

"So how are you and Taylor?" Claire asked and he sighed.

"Still won't talk to me."

"Not over the break up I see." I snickered. "Well I know it's hard if the girl is the one who breaks up with you and I get that but I—"

"I was the one who broke up with her, El."

"What really?!" I said shocked and he nodded.

"So why are you here Yuki?" Cedric asked.

"I wanna make thing right with Asami, I want to be her friend again just like the old times." He explained and I glared at the floor.

~~~Silence~~~

"Is everything alright?"

"Your an idiot Yuki." Cheska said bluntly while Kenjie nodded.

"What?" He asked confused with the situation.

I balled my fist and looked at him with a tear dripping from my face. "Asami died 3 days ago."

•~•

Thank you so much for reading this book! It means a lot to me! I'll be updating every Sunday and please be sure to check out my other books if your interested.