Chapter 1 The curse

a full moon is shining as the wind begins to blow against the trees, the tops of trees as a car drives down the street. Smoke is coming up from the forest an old lady is practicing black magic. She puts a dead duck into a pot and speaks in tongues, as the fire begins to burn higher and hotter it begins to rain heavily. The old lady thanks god.

At michaels home he's sound asleep. The tv is on.

He opens his eyes as if he hears something, forgot to turn off the tv again. He says turnin it off, he then looks out hid bedroom window the smoke still rising up. Thats bad for the air..he yawns as he falls back to sleep.

October 30, 1983

Charles is walking to school, hes wearing his leathermen jacket the cool wind blowing against his face, a little boy his bike comes up from behind him. Hey michael, going to school? Where else should i be today? Michael replies.

Timmy shrugs, home the movie theatre watching Christine! He shouts.

Charles looks at him, their showing that one? Thought it wasn't out until next week. Besides i cant i have a test today. I have a fingerpainting lesson today we have to paint something for Halloween, timmy replies.

Tomorrows halloween already? Michael chuckles.

What am i gonna do, ill see you after school. He rides off on his bike.

Ola is coming out of her house while chewing on some gum, she sees michael walking pass her house. She runs to him almost fallimg on her face. So why werent you at my house last night? She asks. He scoffs, why would i go to your house for girl.

She shrugs, gee i dont know maybe to help me with my chemistry homework! She looks at him.

Im sorry, i was watching an old movie- ola interupts michael. Your always watching movies, she giggles. Even when your sick in bed dying you still manage to watch a horror movie, michael C. jackson when will you grow up? Ola says jokingly.

He laughs, as soon as you get the perm off..he replies, ola playfully punches him.

Kids are going to school, the hallways are crowded. Michael is looking through his locker for a book, when the quarter back of the football team pushes him from behind. Clear the halls! Coon. He says laughing.

Ola rolls her eyes, that creep needs to learn how to keep his big mouth shut.

He's been doing that to me for as long as i can remember. Michael replies
You need to whoop his ball catchin ass or i will! Ola says. He laughs, dont do that just yet.

Tex an expert in witches and witchcraft, is sitting against the lockers smoking a cigarette, he eyeballs michael and ola. Just be glad your not him...

Later that day, on the football field, the boys are practcing. Calvin is hassling michael. Why the hell did coach even put you in this team? You aint even an athlete! He says.

You aint even privliged, michael says to himself. Boy! Calvin shouts, go get the ball boy! He shouts at michael whilel laughing.

Nappy heade- coach blows the whistle .

Alright men, our next game is on the 1st i want all of you to be in tip top shape, if you wanna beat willow creak. No if's, ands or buts! He blows his whistle again, hit the showers.