Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery

Your POV

I was bored and walking around the shack when I saw Dipper laying on the couch surrounded by snacks.

Announcer: *tv* You asked for it, you got it!!! An entire forty-eight hours of Ghost Harassers on the used to be about history channel!!!

Dipper: Be strong, bladder. We're not gonna move 'till sunset.

You: *turn phoenix and land on Dipper's head* You seem comfortable.

Dipper: I need to be if I'm staying here for the next few hours!

You: *rolls her eyes*

Toby: *tv* We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news!!!

Dipper: Aw, what?

Mabel: *runs in and sits next to you* It's starting!!!

Candy: *runs in and sits next to Dipper* Turn it up!!!

Grenda: *runs in* Make room for Grenda!!! *sits in front of you all*

Toby: Well, tonight's the night but I've been out here for days!!! The Northwest family's annual high society shindig-ball-soiree is here!!! And even though common folk aren't let in, they won't stop us from camping out for a peek at the fanciness!!!

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *who are now laying on the floor* Oooooooh!!!!

You: Ok, can someone please explain why people care about this?!?

Grenda: Um, it's pretty much the best party ever!!! Rich food, richer boys!!!

Mabel: They say each gift basket has a live quail inside!!!

Candy: *petting the tv screen* Give me your life, Pacifica!

Dipper: Guys, incase you've already forgotten, Pacifica Northwest is the worst.

???: *knocks on door*

Dipper: *goes to the door* And that's not just jealousy talking, I would say that to her face! *opens the door revealing a covered up Pacifica*

Pacifica: I need your help.

Dipper: You're the worst. *closes the door*

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *gasp*

You: *snort as you hold a laugh*

Dipper: See?

Pacifica: *knocks on the door roughly*

Dipper: *annoyedly opens the door*

Pacifica: Look, you think it's easy for me to come here?!? I don't wanna be seen in this hobble!!! But there's something haunting Northwest Manor!!! If you don't help me the party could be ruined!!!

Dipper: And why should I help you?!? All you've ever done is humiliate us!!!

Pacifica: Just name your price, ok?!? I'll give you anything!!!

Mabel: *runs over to Dipper* Hi, Pacifica!!! Excuse us!!! *pulls you and Dipper inside* Dipper, don't you see what this means?!? If you help Pacifica you get us invites to the greatest party of all time!!!

Dipper: What?!? Mabel, this is Pacifica we're talking about!!!

Mabel: But it's Candy and Grenda's dream!!!