《《Chapter 4》》

'Who is he?'

.....

"......"

They were speechless and shocked. 

They stared at bench where Tetsuya disappeared. What happened? what happened to their Shadow? Where is there lovable, emotionless and polite Tetsuya? What happened to him to lead him into this state?

This was the very first time they felt very nervous about meeting Tetsuya again. Before their thoughts could even went deeper. A familiar sound came, breaking the silence that they made and snapped out of their trance of thoughts.

Midorima felt vibrations in his pocket and quickly took out his ringing phone. "Akashi?" He muttered in suprised. Why would his call now? They were not even finish jogging. Did something happened? or maybe.....Could he possibly know that Kuroko was here and they met him? 

Everyone was still shock to even payed attention to Midorima's muttering.

Midorima was about to answer, but felt his throat was dried. Yes, He was that shock earlier. He shook his head and cleared his throat grabbing the attention of everyone though they were still staring at the bench.

"Shintaro? Where are you? Are you resting?" Akashi's voice came out of his phone.

Midorima shifted his eyes away from the bench and looked at the others. He saw they were sweating a lot and were panting lightly. "We in the park currently." He answered and gave another thought. "We are....probably, resting." He answered which Akashi gave a hummed of suprise.

"What happened?" He asked.

Midorima sighed. "You could not believe what we just saw earlier." he said exasperated.

Akashi chuckled."So I'm guessing, Tetsuya"

"......."

"That damn perfect." Kagami swear after a few minutes of silenced. Midorima twitched his eyes hearing Kagami's 'inappropriate' vocabulary. He cleared his throat again, purposely. "That's an inappropriate thing you had said there." he said and was about to launch some lectures not until an annoying blond decided to piped in the 'fun'.

"How did you know Akashicchi~?" Kise asked ignoring Midorima's glare.

"Of course" He unexpectedly huffed. "For I am-"

"Absolute" Everyone finished. Idiotically thought that it would be fun to interrupt their captain and laughed at him for fun. This was a one big mistake for them.

But Midorima didn't join their fun and Murasakibara stated it; and couldn't care less.

"Return at once, all of you" And with that he hunged up.

Kise and Momoi shrieked realizing what they done as the two basketball idiots were throwing blames each other. Midorima sighed. He was once again dragged in their idiocy and Murasakibara ate his chips couldn't care at their arguments. 

Back in Akashi

Akashi gripped his poor phone tightly, threatening to break it and smiled at the sun as if nothing interrupted him or make fun of him or maybe making him this happy.

The young red hair teen given happiness didn't last long as he heard his phone ringing. He eyed it in suprise but then smirked as he remembered his team disbelief earlier. He happily answered the phone, but of course he didn't show it. 

"What is it, Tetsuya?" immedietly went down into business.

His phone barked a laughed."Nothing!" he chirped. "It's just funny when I saw their face as if they saw me as a ghost"