《《Chapter 2》》

Whoosh! Whooooosshhh!

I'm so descriptive aren't I?~

The Japan International Airplane had finally arrived causing a huge wind almost cause a tornado. Just joking!

Leaves flew everywhere, guards started to ran over it and assist the passengers. Well yes, this airplane was private.

This was a private airplane owned by Kuroko Family. The securities were also hired by them.

Kuroko Family held a large influences, in Japan, France and England, same as Akashi's Family.

Both families were powerful and very well known especially to politicians and businessmen. They were frequently seen in magazines and newspaper.

Though the public doesn't know who their children, but there were several rumours that they were basketball fanatics and some were intelligent lads that managed to enter and to top the top 5 university in the world.

Surprisingly, both families were related.

Through wives.

Akashi's mother and Kuroko's mother were sisters and Akashi's father;and Kuroko's father were bestfriend. Unfortunately some kind of event happened and the two friends broke up.

The sisters rarely contacted each other though when Kiori died(Akashi's mother). Layla (Kuroko's mother) quickly contacted her family and they soon met up.

Seijuro met Tetsuya during the meet up. Though Layla was in her sister's room, still mourning.

Tetsuya and Seijuro played together alot during the meet ups. Though Akashi's father always told his son to stop playing with his cousin, which Seijuro bravely refused.

One day, Tetsuya brought an orange ball with lines on it. Seijuro was disgusted, he re1fused to be dirtied by playing stupid orange ball.

Tetsuya laughed at Seijuro and called him lame. Well, it hurted his pride so Tetsuya managed to play basketball with Seijuro.

And Seijuro love it!

As days goes by, Tetsuya visited frequently. They played each other again and again. Shogi, chess, and basketball. Sometimes they discussed about literature and politics.

One day, The Akashi's moved into new house.

Seijuro protested and tried to convinced his father to change his decisions, but unfortunately Tetsuya will be going away also. That forced him to agree.

When middle school started two cousins that were seperated a long time, were reunited at once. Though they didn't remember each other.

Seijuro quickly gotten interest at Tetsuy due to his misdirection ability. He looked at his background and learned that they met long time ago though he didn't remember.

He confronted Tetsuya about it and suprisingly Tetsuya admitted it too.

They started to meet up to try catching up to each other's life.

Though Seijuro changed.

Tetsuya tried everything to bring him back but he failed.

This forced him to train and be good in basketball. Try to show that teamwork is more important than being alone.

Then he met Seiren that shows teamwork, the kind of teamwork he wanted to show his cousin. Then he met Kagami Taiga, this guy loves basketball more that everything.

When Tetsuya was in Seiren, he believed in his teammates and tried to blend with them.

And he succeed. He managed to fool everyone. He was holding back his abilities and strength.