Part 8

Hitsuji's Story

It was then when I walked into the soccer room that I felt uneasy, jealous even.

Shiroi, my Shiroi was sitting next to Ryuu.

Of course I didn't know what was going on until Ryuu told me. When he was walking towards me I wanted to punch him, and then he told me exactly what I wanted to hear. That he was only taking care of Shiroi because he was hurt, and then he went home leaving me with Shiroi.

Well that's the way things should be anyway, no one deserved Shiroi as much as I did.

Finally when the team had left it was just me and Shiroi, and then I finally acknowledged his presence.

I sat over where Shiroi was, he had his messenger bag beside him playing on his Nintendo 3ds. He was so cute, I brushed my arm against his and cuddled closer to him.

Shiroi knew then that I had wanted him, he quickly looked over at me.

"Unressitable, your just unressitable aren't you Hitsuji?", Shiroi said with a sad almost crying-like expression.

" Yeah... Shiroi... I know", I watched Shiroi switch his Nintendo off and turn towards me.

His head facing me... he was so close and his hair smelt of lime and mango shampoo, sweet and sour... at the both exact time.

"Undress Shiroi, I want to be inside you".

Shiroi always obeyed my order, every wish I wanted of him he would do in an instant, his shirt fell to the ground. I watched him turned on, my ears hot red as if I've been drunk. His fingers touched the buttons of his pants, he only took them off halfway because he wasn't wearing any underwear, my request of course because it made having sex anywhere possible.

I smiled as Shiroi quiver as I started to tease him, first his nipples, then everywhere else.

It grew dark and I was still working Shiroi to the bone, I didn't want to leave him until I've gotten enough, but that was a lie I never got enough of Shiroi.

I didn't care if the next morning Shiroi was so exhausted he was gonna faint, I didn't care if Shiroi had hickeys all over his neck, and I didn't care that he was the only person I treated unspecial.

BTW this story is about to end, I'm thinking of ending it on chapter 14, I really don't want it to be like one of those 100 chapter mangas Lol, so expect the rest of the chapters soon :)