Part 1

When I first transferred to school, I already knew I was doomed, it was not because I have a hard time talking, being antisocial in this case. Believe me I was someone everyone wanted to be around. In my last school, I was a popular boy. Not to say I won't be popular in this school but it was a different predicament that had caused me to sway.

As I walked into the class I was going to be assigned, the principal gave me a smile and nodded as he walked away. I gulped and stared as the class was in an uproar until the teacher told them to quiet, and the room was silent. I smiled, unable to keep my laughter in because I had seen the most prettiest girl ever in the desk way in the back right next to the biggest window I've ever seen. The teacher turned her head at me curiously and tried to smile, she probably thought I was a weirdo. The pretty girl finally stopped looking out at the window and suddenly focused her attention on me but only for a short while, smiled and turned back to the airy sky.

OMG OMG OMG!

I can't believe she smiled at me (˜้ีᆸ ˜้ี ;) , I think I have a boner, why now, this is so embarrassing.

I placed my hand forward and quickly managed to cover my erection.

Finally I introduced myself after spacing out for so long, and gave a loud intro, and the class responded with a positive tenacity, so I think I'm off to a good start.

I was assigned the empty seat next to pretty.

My jaw dropped.

"Why aren't you wearing a skirt!?", I asked boisterously while pointing at her legs.

She looked up at me and smiled again, and my erection came back.

She replied, " because I'm a guy". In this case I guess I won't be referring to the pretty girl as a 'she'  but 'he' from now on.

And from that point on I was known as the transfer student who got a boner from looking at a guy.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N

How was it? Too short? Too wordy? How Is the plot so far? I know the erection part is weird but I wanted it to spicy~ Let me know in the comments below.

VOTE COMMENT FAN!

Add to reading list and such.

Wuv, JiSang