I knocked on the door and when I heard a "Come In!" I opened it to walk in but stopped dead in my tracks when I came face to face with a goddess. Mackenzie was sitting on her bed in (Picture above cuz idfk what that stuff is. All I know is she looks HOT.)

"John are you okay?" she said and I was snapped out of my daze to see Mackenzie looking at me with her phone in hand and a confused look on her face.

"I'm, uh, you, yeah." I stuttered and she laughed before getting up and walking towards me. My heart started beating faster with every step closer she took. She came to a stop in front of me and looked me up and down before biting her lip and looking back up to my face. "You, um, look, r-really good." she said and it was my turn to laugh at her nervousness. "You look amazing too." I complimented which caused us both to blush and look at the floor. "LAUREN, JENZIE, LETS GO!" Brynn called from downstairs. Mackenzie and I looked up at each other again and laughed "What the hell is jenzie?" Mackenzie asked and I just shrugged. I swallowed before speaking, "Um, c-can I hold your hand while we, um, go downstairs?" I silently cursed myself for sounding so nervous in front of her but in all fairness my heart was beating right out of my chest. She smiled and nodded, intertwining our fingers and leading us downstairs, her being completely unaware of how happy and nervous this simple little thing is making me.

In the car we played games like ISpy and 20 Questions to entertain ourselves on the drive.

It was dark out when we got there considering the fact that it's 9:30 pm. "Alright, who's the DD?" Hayden asked and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you seriously planning on getting drunk tonight?" he looked at me and laughed, shaking his head. "No, Johnny O. I was just wondering in case any of YOU wanted to get a lil tipsy." I let out a breath of relief at his response. We had all agreed to stay with Mackenzie tonight to ensure her safety and that meant no drinking for any of us. I nodded and walked up to the front door, easily pushing it open and the loud music that we heard by the car increased ten fold. I looked behind me to the train of people following before walking further into the party.

Mackenzie

This place is scary. I thought to myself as I stood in a part of the crowd. All these sweaty, smelly, drunk teenagers rubbing up against each other isn't really my idea of fun. I'd rather be reading a book or playing baseball. Softball sucks. I looked around for Brynn, or Annie, or John but I couldn't see anyone. I sighed and took a sip of my Sprite when I felt someone grab me by the waist.

I turned around to see who it was and was met face to face with a boy who looked a lot like....Hunter. It wasn't him but my breath still caught in my throat. "Cmon sexy, let's go somewhere else," he called over the loud music. I opened my mouth to decline but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards what I'm guessing is the living room based off of the couches and tv. The boy pulled me down on the couch next to him which was one of four that were placed in a particular way to form a square. I looked around to all the other people on the couched and quickly took notice to the fact that they were all boys. As I glanced over the couch to my left my heart almost smashed through my chest. Hunter. He's here. And he's sitting four feet away from me with the most evil grin on his face, staring at me. You know that little voice in the back of your head that tells you something just isn't right? Yeah, it's screaming at me right now to get the hell out of here. "I-I think I'm gonna go," I said and moved to get up but the boy tightened his grip on my wrist and stopped me. "Cmon baby, you just got here, stay awhile." he was obviously drunk by the way his words were slurred and the way his breath reeked of vodka. "Yeah, it's Hunti 's returning party." one of the other intoxicated boys said. "Yeah, it's my coming back party." Hunter piped up from his spot on the couch. My eyes darted back to him to see him standing up, "Cmon Kenz, sit with me." he said and nodded to his brother to let me go. I tried to run away but Hunter instantly snatched my wrist and yanked me back to him, sending me right into his chest. "Don't you dare run from me." he growled and sat down, pulling me with him. I landed in his lap but quickly moved myself off and onto the couch next to him. I closed my eyes and counted to ten to calm myself down, trying to make the memories of what he did leave my mind and get off repeat. He started talking to the guys sitting down on the surrounding couches as he also started rubbing my thigh. Up and down, each time getting a little closer to in between my legs. I tried to stay quiet but was he came really close I grabbed his hand and opened my eyes to see him staring back at me. "Please stop," I begged but he just flicked my hand off and rested his hand on the inside of my thigh. Just then, Johnny came up to where we were sitting and smiled at me. I don't think I've ever been happier to see someone in my entire life. "Hey Hunti!" Johnny greeted when he spotted Hunter sitting next to me. With his free hand, hunter reached out and dabbed Johnny up. Johnny greeted the others in the same manner before flopping onto the couch in front of us and took a sip of his drink. The more I watched Johnny, the more I realized he was drunk. His words were slurred and he didn't seem to notice where Hunters hand was. Or so I thought. "Hey hunter what's up with you and kenzie?" Johnny called and Hunter laughed before grabbing my face and forcefully kissing me. I pushed him off me but immediately regret it when I saw the anger in his eyes as he stared at me. When his lips parted into a devilish smirk I think my heart stopped. "Don't play hard to get, Kenz." he cooed. "You know you'll regret it." I swallowed and looked over to Johnny who was watching with a frown on his face. I tried to send him a silent message with my eyes, begging him to help me but he just shrugged and grinned before taking a sip of his drink. My heart sank as I realized that he wasn't going to do anything to help me when he turned to the guy he was sitting next to and erupted into laughter. Hunter pulled me onto his lap and forcefully pressed his lips to mine. There's no getting out of this. My brain searched for any possibility of escape but eventually settled on the fact that there isn't one. Hunter pulled away from me for a few seconds and that dark look in his eyes seemed to darken, and his grip on my waist tightened. "Kiss me back." he ordered. I shook my head no which only increased his frustration. "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." He went to kiss me again but I moved out of his way and tried to get up. "Yo Hunter!" someone shouted. He moved me off of him and onto the couch next to him, keeping an arm wrapped tightly around my waist. "Is this your girlfriend?" The boy asked with a grin on his face. "What do you think?" Hunter responded before grabbing my face and smashing his lips to mine. I almost threw up at the reoccurring taste of alcohol in his mouth. He pulled away and laughed at the boy standing in front of us before the kid walked away. "I'm not your girlfriend!" I hissed but he just laughed and kissed me again. "Mhm."

I looked over at Johnny who was staring at us with a frown on his face and saw his eyes glance over to Hunters hand that was rubbing my thigh once more. I tried to move away from him but Hunter shot me a glance and squeezed my leg in warning. "Hunter, lay off huh?" Johnny spoke from across the room. "Shut up Orlando," Hunter said with a laugh. "I'll do what I want with my bitch, okay?"

"Will you though?" someone behind me said and Hunter whipped his head around only to be faced with all my friends, sporting the angriest looks I've ever seen. "Help me," I said hastily. Hunter shot me a look before grasping my casted hand and squeezing hard. I gasped in pain and he smirked before turning back to my friends. "She doesn't need any help here, run along losers." Conner opened his mouth to say something but was cut off as Hayden cmne to a stop behind him. "Hey has anyone found Kenz yet?" they all turned to look at him and I tried to jump up from the couch but Hunter kept his grip on me firm. "Hayden!" I called out and he shifted his gaze to me. "Shut up!" Hunter growled and twisted my hand. I yelled out and he grinned again, only to have it wiped off with a punch in the jaw. He instantly released my hand which allowed me to scramble away from him and into Conner and Brynn's arms. Hayden jumped over the couch and tackled Hunter to the ground, shouting over his shoulder at us to leave. Conner started pulling me away from them but I fought him, "No, stop! We can't leave Hayden!" Instead of trying to drag me, Conner lifted me up and carried me to the door with me pounding on his back the entire time, shouting for Hayden.

My worry and anger grew with every minute I was locked in the car. Annie, Lauren, and Brynn stood outside of it, keeping guard to make sure I didn't run out of the car. Conner went back inside to get Hayden and Johnny and I have to wait here for them. I huffed before opening the door and stepping out. Immediately, Brynn, Lauren and Annie were all in front of me. "You're not going in there kenz." Lauren said and I rolled my eyes

"I'm not trying to, Laur. I just want to stand up and get out of the car." I said as I moved around them. I sat down on the hood of he car and buried my face in my hands. I felt them all sit down around me and when I looked up I saw Lauren to my right, Annie to my left and Brynn behind me. "It's gonna be okay kenz." they reassured and I nodded. "I'm just worried about them." I whispered and they nodded. "Why was he doing that to you?" Brynn asked and I felt my heart leap into my throat. "I, um, I don't know." I replied and cursed myself for sounding so unsure. They all exchanged a glance before the guys burst out of the door, Conner dragging both Hayden and Johnny. "Where's Mackenzie?" Hayden asked and Conner brought him over to me. I jumped off the hood and pulled Hayden into a hug, not caring about the blood dripping from his nose. "Hayden you didn't have to do that, now you're hurt." I said as I pulled away and wiped the blood off. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop myself. Especially because..." he trailed off. I looked over at Johnny who was leaning against the car with his eyes shut. "Fucking idiot." Lauren hissed before grabbing Johnny by the arm and yanking him into the backseat of his car. He was passed out, slumped back in the back seat. "Are you okay?" Conner asked after he handed Hayden a napkin from his car. I nodded and looked at the ground. "Can we just go home?" I asked, wanting to wash off the feeling of Hunters hands on me. He nodded and we all dispersed into the two cars we came in to start heading home.

Everyone stayed over again last night to ensure that Johnny, Hayden, and I would be okay. We ordered breakfast from IHOP (FUCK IHOB😤) and ate in silence before we all started conversation. It felt weird to eat again especially yesterday when we ate pizza yesterday. It just felt weird to be full again. Johnny was the first to speak. "I'm sorry." We all looked over to him to see his head hanging low.

"I shouldn't have gotten drunk, we were there to have fun and what happened yesterday shouldn't have happened." We all nodded but he wasn't finished. "I'm sorry Mackenzie." he said and my head snapped up to look at him, he was nearly in tears. "I don't really remember much except that some guy was all up on you. I-I should've stopped him yesterday. My mind was screaming at me to do something but my body just wouldn't cooperate." I took his hand and squeezed it lightly and he let out a breath. "And Hayden," he continued, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry you got hurt for doing something that I should've. I judged you too soon. You're a really good guy." Hayden nodded. "It's okay man, next time don't get drunk. We all agreed we wouldn't so why did you?" Johnny's face got really red and he looked down at the table. "Um, I saw my ex." Lauren gasped from across the table and her and Johnny shared a look. What's that all about? "I'm sorry," Brynn said from next to Conner, deciding not to indulge in the topic, as it was obviously a sore subject for Johnny. We all nodded and Johnny smiled in response. "It's alright guys, thanks for the support." We all smiled back at him before he shook his head and clapped his hands together, "Right. Now let's continue planning." he said with a grin.