"Not really," Holden shook his head with a sly smile causing Caroline to raise her eyebrows up. "I get you, Caroline. You wanted, no, had to escape. But next time I won't tolerate you hurting what is mine."

Caroline then laughed as she took a few steps closer towards Holden. "What exactly does Elena have that you're so whipped for her?"

Holden felt Caroline's cold fingers on his neck as he stared down at the suggestive eyes of the girl. "Hm," he only mused.

"Holden!" Elena suddenly shouted as she rushed out of the building of her dorm room.

Caroline pulled away as Elena ran towards Holden and stopped right in front of Caroline, wrapping her arms around Holden's torso.

He smiled down at her and kissed her head as he met Caroline's eyes before she rushed off. Elena pulled away with a glare to see that the blonde was gone already. "What was she telling you?" Elena snapped because she got jealous when she saw Caroline so close to Holden.

"Nothing special," he teased the love of his life who scoffed and pulled away a little, but Holden grabbed her waist and brought her closer towards himself.

"I just don't want her snapping your neck in the middle of this campus," Elena commented as she raised her brown eyes up at him.

"She wouldn't have. I would've been faster," he said as he smiled at her rolling her eyes. "I feel like you got jealous of her touching me. Hm?"

"What if I did?" Elena shrugged as Holden rested his nose on the side of her face with a big grin. "You got jealous when I was with Liam. It's a payback."

"Is it now?" he chuckled as he kissed her temple lovingly causing her to laugh. "Don't worry, baby. You're the only one who's allowed to snap my neck."

Elena laughed in delight as she turned to face him as she rested her hands on his arms wrapped around her tightly. "I better be," she stated so Holden kissed her on the lips passionately.

The two continued to kiss before Elena pulled away. "Hi," she finally greeted as he nodded his head with a smirk.

"How are you two holding out?" Holden asked as the two moved towards the benches while holding hands.

Holden sat down as he made Elena sit on his lap. She then placed her head on his chest as the two sat in silence, listening to the chilly autumn wind.

Elena loved how warm Holden was and with him she felt as if there was nothing wrong. "I'm sorry I came. I know how much you had missed Bonnie."

"Don't be. You sounded upset when we spoke on the phone," she answered as she played with his fingers. Holden rested his chin on top of her head as he sighed.

"Damon's hiding something from me. Just this morning I asked him where he was going with none other but Kai and they both just ignored me," Holden mused in annoyance as Elena raised her head up to look at him. "Damon carried a shovel. And I doubt he was gonna kill Kai."

Elena smiled slightly as he continued. "I tried to ask Izzie but she just smiled nervously, told me it's fine and left. I figure Bonnie knows something. Did she tell you anything?"

"No," Elena pursed her lips while shaking her head. Holden looked away with a face. "I'm not lying, I wouldn't lie to you."

cosmic love // e. gilbert 3.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara