1

(above is junseo ^^)

junseo walked around the street with a look of confusion on his face, "what the heck is this place?" he thought a couple of other people gasping at his small, bruised frame. his brown eyes looked around the crammed streets. he was literally knocked out of his thoughts when someone knocked him to the floor.

"ow!" junseo yelled out when his already sore body made contact with the concrete ground. he tried to get up but only ended up screaming again when a searing pain rushed through his left side.

he looked down to see that he landed on top of a sharp rock. he groaned and just got up anyway, trying to ignore the pain. a whimper escaped his chapped lips when he stood up as straight as he could.

junseo looked around for the person who knocked him down. he found no one he suspected to have done it so he just sighed again and walked more.

*time skip*

junseo had been walking around for a hour when he finally found a place to stay for the night. it was a place that not many people would pass by. he let his tears fall when he was hidden from any type of light in the dark alley.

his eyelids started getting heavy after he had been crying for thirty minutes straight. he accepted the fact that he needed to sleep and closed his red and puffy eyes.

     another time skip because why tf not

junseo had finally had enough of being on the streets. he got out of his small hiding spot and headed towards the JYP Entertainment building. he had heard that auditions were being held there that evening by girls walking past him on the street and talking about the auditions.

when junseo arrived at the building he looked up at the building. he sighed and headed towards the building that he had been dreaming about for one year straight.....

OKAY!! so that's the first official chapter of the book, also the chapters will not be this short.

just the beginning of junseo's story will. promise!!