Sweatshirt

Hi its me again sorry for not posting yesterday.

If you even care but enjoy.

ps. its Logans Paul sweatshirt I know.

Okey now you can read!- JJ ♥♥

"Where is my sweatshirt" I mumble to myself. If you could see my room right now you would run like it was on fire. 

"Come on, where are you" I ask myself again. 

"Aaron what are you doing come eat" my beautiful girlfriend jelled from down stairs. 

"I'm looking for my sweatshirt you know that one with savage writing on it" I yell back going into the bathroom looking one more time hoping to find it if it's there. 

"Um, I don't know where it is" I hear Sophies voice coming from the bedroom. 

"Well could you help me find it" I ask her going into our bedroom looking at the floor. 

"Why can you put another sweatshirt why is that one so important" I hear her say that. 

I saw something grey and I went for it, but it was just grey shirt "Because you bought me and make me even more savage" looking up to her and you know what I see let me tell you. 

I see my sexy girlfriend lining against the doorway with messy bun on her head and wears my favorite sweatshirt that I looked for almost half an hour. And you know what the best thing is she is not wearing a pants and it makes me a little glitch and I can't forget that little smirk on her plump lips. 

Crossing my arms over my chest "You know that I was looking for that sweatshirt for half an hour my dear girlfriend" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Now why didn't you ask me in beginning" she said raising her eyebrow as well.

"I did, but you said that you don't know where it is" I said. 

"Well, I'm wearing it and it looks good on me so I'm going to keep it" she said and ran out of the room. 

"Oh no you don't" I yelled and run after her. 

Going in the living room, I did't see her so I went in the kitchen and she was set on the other side of the table so when I went to her she runs to the other side. After 5 minutes running around the table I get tired of it so I climbed on the table and run to her. 

"Ahhh" she screamed and run to the living room and ran after her, but on the way there Sophie tripped and fell on her face. 

"Oww, that hurts" she said, turning on her back. 

"Are you okay, where does it hurt" I asked, kneeling in front of her taking her face into my hands and scanning her face.

"My forehead hurts like a bitch" she swore and next thing I know I'm on my back and Sophie is on top of me.

Then she puts her head on my chest "Kiss it to make it better" she said in the cute baby voice. 

I hope she didn't notice, but my heart started beating fast so I looked down on her and gently kiss her forehead. Standing up to sit I noticed that she was quiet and again looking down I saw her sleeping on me like a baby. Looking at her thought to myself if I sad 5 months from now that I'm going to have a girlfriend I would laugh.

I was a player I have to admit, but when I meet Sophie something changed and it was in the good way. This is going to sound cheesy, but I'm lucky that I have her because I don't know what I would be doing right now (ps. it would be good). 

Getting up with Sophie still in my arms I went in our bedroom and lowered her on the bed and taking my shirt off I laid next to her. I pulled her to me and I wrapped my arm around her like a teddy bear and with a smile I went to sleep.