Peter and I

Lara Jean's POV

"Ok. You need to bath. I need to wear my clothes." I say pulling away. I slip on a shirt and some short shorts. Peter gets away and gives me a frown and walks in tbe toilet while i lay on bed relaxing and scrolling through Instagram. I see Chris's new post if her in a hot tub with someone. She always posts with random people. I scroll when a DM from Chris pops up. "How's it with Kavinsky. Did you guys do something? 😛". I reply "No. I need to go." I say lying. I continue scrolling and sees my Margot's post with a caption "can we dance through this avalanche?" . Peter suddenly comes out of the toilet half naked trying to find something to wear. He's so cute i think to myself. He pulls some white short pants and wears it. "Hungry" i say to him and he picks me up to bring in his apartment's living room. "What do you want?" He asks. "Sandwich." I answer quickly. He is making sandwiches while i'm just laying down admiring him. Damn. He's hot. He hands me the plate and i grab it and starts eating. We should really start living together. I like his place. And food he makes me. I lie down on him as he plays my hair. I drift of to sleep.

Peter Kavinsky

she really is pretty. I should write her a letter for when her dad comes back. I think it's on Friday. We still have alot of time. I pick my phone up and take pictures of her. She looks so sleepy. I kiss her softly and sleep.