Total Drama Pahkitew Island Re-write Episode 5

Episode 5: A Blast From the Past
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, Recapping last episode) Previously on Total Drama Pahkitew Island, the teams had to either tell the truth or preform a painful and hilarious scare. You could say that this challenge was "shocking". (Laughs) Oh I am such a comedian! Sky and Dave almost kissed by Sky kind of "blew it up" in his face. (Laughs again) And Rodney's sausage fingers couldn't save his team from sweet Ella which is why he was the next to go. Oh Rodney, you are so not a ladies man! (Cuts to Chris at the bonfire) Only 10 players left but only 9 will move on. Who will be the next one to become Cannon Fodder? Find out today, here, on Total Drama Pahkitew Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to the beach at night as bubbles form on the surface. A strange seaweed-covered monster rises out of the water and scares away some animals nearby as it roars.)

(Cuts to Jasmine sleeping in the tree branch above her teams' shelter. Shawn watches her and sighs.)

(Confessional)

Shawn: Oh man, I really like Jasmine, a lot! But I'm mixed between either being with her or saving myself from a zombie invasion. Huh, that's a deal breaker.

(End Confessional)

(Shawn then sees the Seaweed monster strolling through the woods)

(Confessional)

Shawn: (Terrified) ZOMBIES! That's it, I'm outta here man!

(End Confessional)

(Cuts to morning as Sky and Dave forge berries in the woods)

Sky: I have an older sister who almost made the Olympic gymnastics team. She is my idol and the reason why I wanted to become an Olympian myself.

Dave: (Almost not paying attention) Oh yeah, awesome!

(Confessional)

Dave: It is great that Sky became a gymnast because of her sister but Sky herself is all I can think about. I just hope that I don't do that thing that I normally do when I'm near a cute girl.

(Cuts to Sky's)

Sky: Aside from Scarlett, my sister Misty was the only friend I ever had. She helped raise me with my mother and we were close ever since. We would do everything together. She was also the one who named me Sky. (Sighs sadly) I also miss her every time we were far away from each other. She means everything to me.

(End Confessional)

(Sky and Dave walk back to the cave)

Sky: Do you know what her specialty is? Rhythm Gymnastics!

Dave: Oh, you mean the thing where they twirl a ribbon around on a stick.

Sky: Yep; either that, a hoop, or juggling some batons.

Dave: That's a thing in the Olympics? I always thought that it was silly and useless thing that performers do at half-time. (Sky looks angrily at him) Uh Oh!

(Confessional)

Dave: (Covers his face)Yep, I just did it!

(End Confessional)

Dave: Oh, I didn't say that your sister was stupid I was just saying that the talent was... Argh, why can't I ever say the right thing to a cute girl? Oops! (Sky is shocked) OK, the truth is I like you a lot. Will you go out with me?

(Confessional)

Sky: You ask someone face to face that you like them and then ask if you would go out with them. That's not how it works. You're supposed to write it down on a piece of paper then pass the note to a friend. Then the friend passes it to the girl it goes to just as the teacher catches you and makes you read the note out loud to the class. Everyone knows that. And besides, being in a relationship with someone who will eventually be competition doesn't make sense.