Total Drama Pahkitew Island Re-write Episode 3

Episode 3: Twinning Isn't Everything
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, Recapping last episode) Last time on Total Drama Pahkitew Island, the teams were put to the challenge in an all-out relay through our greasetacular oopstacle course while carrying wild pigs. Lots of things happened throughout the episode; Shawn might have developed feelings for Jasmine, Dave grew feelings for Sky, Amy began to push Samey to her breaking point, and Scarlett offered to help Max with his evil schemes. In the end, Jasmine pulled off another victory for Kinosewak, and Leonard was the next competitor to be eliminated from Team Maskwak. "ALAKABLAMO" loser! (Laughs evilly. Cuts to Chris at the bonfire.) Only 12 left and they are all one step closer to the million. Will Maskwak be able to pull off a victory? Will more sparks fly between the competitors? Who will be the cannon's next victim? Find out right here, right now. This is Total Drama Pahkitew Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to the woods where Sammy and Jasmine forge for fruit for breakfast)

Jasmine: You know Samey, you shouldn't let Amy push you around all the time.

Sammy: I know. I thought that I could, but she is too mean even on her own.

Jasmine: Her own?

Sammy: Usually, I get picked on by her when she is with her friends or with mommy.

Jasmine: (Shocked) Your Mom!

Sammy: (Upset) She has always loved her more than me. (Pauses) Can I tell you a secret?

Jasmine: Of course!

Sammy: In my first confession, I said I auditioned to get away from Amy; that was true. But I also wanted to win the money so I could leave them and find a new place of my own.

Jasmine: (Gasp) Why would you want to run away from your family? That isn't the answer to your problems. You should talk to your mother about wanting more love. (Sammy lowers her head) I can't help your mom. But I know how you can stand up against Amy.

(Sammy lifts her head up)

Sammy: You can help me with Amy, how?

Jasmine: It's simple; you just have to tell her to stop pushing her around and show her that you're no one's servant.

Sammy: Wow, you know how to give good advice. So since you are helping me, does this mean we're friends?

Jasmine: You know, I never had a friend before. So yeah, I guess we are. I usually have a hard time making friends because, (she punches a tree and apples fall into her satchel) they find me a bit intimidating.

(Confessional)

Sammy: One time, Amy made me shave my head so that everyone could tell us apart. (Angry) That's just stupid! Everyone could have easily told us apart because Amy is the only one with a mole on her face. Jasmine's right, it's time for me to stand up to her. I hope you're watching mom, because even you will find out that I am just as good as Amy.

(End Confessional)

(Shawn arrives from the tree tops with a bag of berries)

Shawn: Good morning you two!

(Shawn and Jasmine smile at each other)

Sammy: Um, I'm going to go that way. Enjoy your talk. (She leaves)

Jasmine: So Shawn, seen any zombies?

(Confessional)

Shawn: Wow, usually I'm the one who has to bring up the undead. Sharing it with someone who actually cares about it as much as me is awesome!