Total Drama Pahkitew Island Re-write Episode 3

Start from the beginning

(End Confessional)

Shawn: No sign of them yet, but I am always on alert. (Starts doing some fancy defense moves)

Jasmine: Wow, you must practice a lot.

Shawn: Every day; got to always improve in case things get real hairy. (He laughs for a second) Well, I gotta take these berries to my team. We really need a victory today. (He leaves) Good luck trying to stop us today!

Jasmine: Same to you!

(Sammy returns)

Sammy: Were you two talking about zombies?

Jasmine: (Chuckles) Yeah, but it's just a little joke that we love to talk about.

Sammy: What if he isn't joking? Maybe he does believe in them.

Jasmine: (Concerned) Hmm, if he does, then that could be a bit of a problem. (Cheers up) But I won't worry about that right now. Come on; let's just take these berries back to our team.

Sammy: I don't mind eating fruit. I just wish we could find something else to eat for breakfast.

Jasmine: Well fruit is the only thing that's growing on this island. I don't see any vegetables growing around here. (Suddenly a patch of carrots pop out of the ground in front of them. They are surprised.) What! How could carrots suddenly pop out of the ground that quickly?

Sammy: Maybe the island is remote controlled.

(Both of them just look at each other awkwardly before they burst out laughing)

(Confessional)

Jasmine: Samey is very kind and funny. She's everything I wanted in a sister if I had one.

(Cuts to Sammy's)

Sammy: Jasmine is really great. I actually wished that she was my sister (turns annoyed) and not Amy!

(End Confessional)

(Cuts to Maskwak's cave. Dave is sweeping the cave floor.)

Sugar: Where did you get a broom from and why bother sweeping if we're living in a small cave?

Dave: I found it in the pile of junk from the building challenge and kept it just to keep our new shelter clean; can't live in a dirty home even if it is a cave.

Sugar: Awe who cares about keeping things clean? The only place you need to keep clean is at a pageant.

(Confessional)

Dave: (Annoyed) Yeah, Sugar is one of those that I wanted to vote off since day 1. The first two are already gone, (relieved) thank goodness, but I still need to get rid of the other two; her and Shawn. (Pauses for a second) Ah make it just Sugar; Shawn is starting to grow on me. But the only one that I will never vote for (romantic voice) is Sky. (He sighs happily)

(End Confessional)

(Shawn arrives with the food)

Shawn: Morning everyone! Breakfast is served.

(Sugar leaps onto him)

Sugar: Yehaw! (She digs though the bag and takes out a pear) I'm so hungry I could eat the legs off a table and we ain't even got one.

(Ella arrive)

Ella: Thank you Shawn! Let me sing as a token of gratitude.

(She clears her throat)

Ella: "The fruit Shawn brought,
brought joy to the-"

(Sugar stuffs the pear into Ella's mouth)