Trevor x Reader (Mutual hatred but would die to be together)

Prompt: Hate each other but would die to be together
For @_its_me_anonyous_ sorry it took so long, I hope you like it!

Trevor walks into the support room office, clearing his throat before addressing the room. "Larry's not coming in today, so does anyone have some extra time to edit a few more things?"

Ever since Trevor got promoted to the Achievement Hunter boss he's become more of a dick than normal, although no one else seems to notice it which annoys you even more.

"I guess I can do some. I just gotta finish editing the newest Between the Games." You shrug, guessing that no one else really wants pick up more than they need to.

Trevor runs a hand through his dark hair, "you can do that later, it should've been done last week anyway. Larry's stuff is more important to get out on time."

You go to snap at him but stop yourself. It was fine when you were coworkers but now he's in charge of you. "Mmhm." You roll your eyes before looking down at your keyboard.

The lets plays you had to edit were quite simple, just a lot of screen transitions. Of course Trevor was in a majority of them too. Even though you hated Trevor, you couldn't help smiling when he made his stupid jokes. You had to admit, for a complete arsehole he doesn't have a bad sense of humour.

Time seemed to flow by as you edited, you didn't even realise how quickly the morning turned to afternoon until Trevor slacked you a message.

Trevor: Lunch?

You crinkle your eyebrows in confusion. Trevor only really talks to you about work, otherwise you end up in an argument, so you can't think of any reason he'd ask you to lunch.

Either way you decide to ignore the message, there's no way you can stand listening to him in every video you edit and then go to lunch with him. You do decide to go buy some food though.

After saving your work and stretching you stand up and walk out of the office. As you walk past the main office the door open and Trevor steps out, "hey Y/N, did you get my message?"

You let out at a small sigh, "nah sorry. I was distracted with editing." You swear you see him roll his eyes. You begin walking in the opposite direction, hoping he doesn't want to keep talking.

Trevor grabs your elbow lightly, turning you back to face him. "Look we don't like each other sure, but I think we should talk."

You're not exactly sure why but in this moment you really want to kiss Trevor. You pull back a little in confusion, you hate Trevor Collins yet here you are wanting nothing more than to grab him by the collar and make out with him.

Trevor's brow crinkles a little and he moves closer, leaving a gap for you to pull away but staying close enough where his lips are almost brushing against yours. You close the gap, connecting your lips to his. The kiss is passionate and it's not long till he leans you against the wall in an attempt to deepen the kiss.

Too captured in the moment you don't even hear the door to the AH office open, well not until someone wolf whistles.

Trevor pulls his face away from yours, leaving his arms around you before looking over his shoulder. "Well good luck with this, I'm off to lunch." You pat him on the shoulder, removing his arms from yours.

After an awkward side step you wave at the group gathering at the door before blowing a quick kiss to Trevor. "I still hate you." He calls out after you.

I guess I'm back now!
I have a few more requests to finish, but the next update will be up shortly.
-Ol