Authors Note

Thank you for choosing to read The Arrangement-When Two World Collide.
The background of the Greek Gods and Goddess are a lot. I am warning you before everything will not go back the exact history of Greek mythology. I wanted to make this book with a modern twist to it. Although they live in Olympus and the Underworld, they will have things such as Cars, phones and etc. I made extra characters as well to allow the book to have its own story. I am really excited to write this book because I love Greek mythology. I thought it would be interesting to see them in an modern day aspect still standing by their rules and traditions. I also wanted to make a romance out of it I thought it would be interesting to see the daughter of the goddess of beauty and sexual attraction fall in love with the king of the underworld and god of death son. I hope you comment, interact with the story and share with your friends. As I'm saying for another time I'm really going to enjoy writing this. I'll do my best with revising and proof reading to make this the best read possible. I will add an appendix to redefine terms and etc. I will also add a context as what you saw before this. It will be update each time a new chapter is posted. I will also be adding sub chapters or like short stories of each of the characters that play an important part. They will be short stories of like significant parts that make up the story that may not fit into the chapter or like back story to the next Chapter. I will also do flash backs if the characters to moments when they were younger that may have change their lives. I want to make this as much of a real book as possible. I hope you enjoy The Arrangement- When Two Worlds Collide.

Love,
Morgan