Planned End

There he goes again with that behavior..

Jumin was quite used to the redhead's little games by this point. He doubted there would be anything left to surprise him.

And yet, there was Luciel putting up his little act and better yet, allowing himself to get intoxicated. He should know better.

Even months back, he had thought he taught Luciel better manners. Sure, for his own sake, but nonetheless, it was a success.

Then again, that was then and this is now. They were both meant to be hosts to their esteemed guest, and he found himself to take the reign.

Though, he did suppose they could have had a second chat before hand. Maybe that would have made things simpler, time was not in his play.

He had noticed the quiet display at first and had hoped Luciel would think about composing himself. Much to his disappointment, that's not how the events turned out to be.

He took the advantage to stop the other any further, but that didn't stop what appeared to be tipsy manner.

What is he thinking?

The raven haired male kept his attention focused on their guest, for all he knew, the younger male could just be wanting his attention.

If that's all he wanted, he was sure to not give in this time around. Not like he gave in the first time around, not completely.

It was meant to be one night and that was it. It wasn't even meant to be a night, just a kiss.

An innocent kiss that would have ended within a few seconds. Yet why was he pulled in then?

Obviously, Luciel had that sort of charm about him. Always glowing and excited about every little thing. One of the many things he admired about him, until he found out about the mask.

Maybe it was the mask? The fact that Luciel had removed it only for him was what pulled him in.

Shaking his head, he found himself being consumed by the thought of the younger male. Now was definitely not the time and thankfully, their guest was not aware of his change in thought.

He assured himself that he will not be pulled in and focus solely on business. And so he did for those few precious moments.

All until the small incident of the half empty champagne glass. His mind could only then be focused on the other. And yet, he found himself not minding.

Just watching Luciel's actions was enough to know that they were thinking about the same matter.

Yet the guilt that had been eating at the heir recently, soon pulled him back, far from the thoughts of temptation.

He excused for the both of them and cleared his voice, turning to the open window connecting to the driver, "Driver Kim, what do you suppose is the wait time until we arrive at the restaurant"

"It shouldn't take more than a five minutes sir"

Nodding and daring to fix his tie, Jumin replied, "Thank you" Soon after shifting to resume his small talk with the guest.

A small slip up, one he hoped to avoid again. The past should remain in the past, just as the present is meant to play out.

No use in dwelling in what was, even if guilt had now decided to plague himself, he had no reason for the emotion.

And yet.. There was something about the redhead's current presence that wanted to at the very least contain the tension he had been growing between the two.

Maybe he could at very least salvage their friendship. It would be a waste to throw that out over a couple months worth of an affair.

He wasn't planning to fall back, no, he couldn't do that to his husband. Nor would it look well if the media ever found out. They were careful to not be found out from the beginning.

He would have had the greater fall between the two. Not only following the footsteps of his father, but the complete mistrust of his partner.

Internally groaning, he pushed the thoughts far into the back of his mind. Resuming a professional demeanor for the sake of the mayor. He'd be sure to settle the manner appropriately when the time arrived.

And so he promised himself as they arrived at their destination. Allowing Assistant Kang and Mr. Mayor to leave the vehicle ahead of the pair.

Confusing the redhead of course, but nonetheless, was obedient despite the evident pout on his face. Cute.

"We need to talk, not now, but later. Is that alright with you?" Asked the older of the two, trying to keep eye contact with the other.

He bit his lip, but after a moment, the redhead gave a nod as his response.

To which the older sighed and montioned for him to go ahead of himself.

There was a small moment of silence, followed by an excuse as Luciel made his way out the door. Leaving the heir to his final thoughts before the planned lunch.

He assured himself, that everything would go as planned. The lunch will discuss the plans for the project and everyone will come to an agreement.

He would be sure to send Mr. Mayor and Assistant Kang ahead of the pair once the lunch was over. He would then pull the redhead off to the side to have their, hopefully quick, talk.

They will both end everything on proper terms and boundries. Jumin wanted to be sure that nothing of the sort would ever happen again. It just couldn't.

Shaking his head, he composed himself and fixed his tie. Running a hand through his hair and made his way to the door.

"Please have an enjoyable lunch sir"

Managing a small chuckle of defeat, he nodded as he replied, "Thank you, Driver Kim. I'll be sure to do that"

Fixing his tie once more, Jumin stepped out as he made his way to the three joining him. Not once leaving the sight of the cheerful redhead.

Still cheerful as ever..