Chapter 6 - BACK AT THE GAME

Beca and Jesse just gave an unexpected performance that left everyone shocked and amazed at the same time. After everyone applauded, it took a while when someone finally said something.

Chicago:
Well, I guess we all should call it a night. Guys, ladies, the next days will be busy for all of us. Chloe and I will see to other preparations so just feel free to explore Mitcham.

Some of the boys decided to stay until the bonfire dies down but the Bellas all left swifly, not looking back as they made their way towards the mansion.

-----

It didn't take two seconds after the door to the Bellas' room was shut when Aubrey lashed out at Beca.

Aubrey:What the hell was that, Beca? Did you not get the memo that it was supposed to be a Bellas performance?

Aubrey:
What the hell was that, Beca? Did you not get the memo that it was supposed to be a Bellas performance?

Beca:
What!? Are you serious right now? Dude, you literally set the stage for everyone to be embarrassed.

Aubrey:
Well, you clearly don't look embarrassed. You obviously seem delighted with your little show with your boyfriend.

Somewhere in the corner, Fat Amy made the correction.

Fat Amy:
EX boyfriend!

Aubrey:
Whatever! He's still a Treble and Beca here just stepped on her pride as Bella, sabotaging our performance and singing with that pimp!

Beca:
Oh my gosh! Sabotaging? Aubrey, I was trying to save a performance that we weren't ready for and you know it!

Aubrey:
How? By going solo? Look, I know you have this amazing solo music career but as long as you're with the Bellas, we are a group!

Beca:
Don't you still get it? You were the one who got as into that mess in the first place! What the hell were you thinking, telling them we could sing a song when we're not performance ready?

Aubrey:
Oh, so it's my fault now? You're blaming me for trying to do something to redeem our reputation as the best acapella singing group!

Beca:
What are you--

Before, Beca can finish her sentence, Chloe entered the room and everyone froze.

She looked at Beca and Aubrey who were standing, their faces just inches away from each other.

Chloe:
Are you guys fighting?