Sorry I Don't Treat You Like a Goddess

I had a version before this but I forgot it so here is the one that I remembered. And yes this is based of Adventure Time because I thought it fit with every ship so I made a story about it ;-;

Elijah's POV

  I was hanging out with my girlfriend and I noticed that she started becoming aggravated because of the other people around her.

  "These people are so annoying. Not you, though, of course," she said. She's been telling me everyone's annoying for quite a while now. I really wish she would stop.

  "Actually, you could use some manners, too. That wouldn't hurt," she said while looking into my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore.

  "Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess," I said standing up from the table we were at. She looked at me with a bit of fear in her eyes.

"Is that what you want me to do? Sorry I don't treat you like your perfect - like all your little loyal subjects do." I was grabbing my stuff and was about to walk away but my mouth wouldn't stop moving.

  "Sorry I'm not made of sugar - I'm just not sweet enough for you." I took a deep breath. "Is that why you always avoid me?" I looked up at her and started tearing up.

  I wiped away my tears and said, "That must be such an inconvenience to you." I turned around and walked out of the café we were in. I heard her calling my name and she kept on telling me to come back so that she could apologize. I started running after a while.

  As soon as I saw my house, I stopped running and slowed down my pace the closer I got. I walked into my house and started crying as I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. Ethan might've been recording a video, and mom and dad were out of the house at that time, but I didn't know what to do.

  "Elijah?"

  I sat up from the floor and answered the door. I saw Ethan and hugged him as soon as I could. We almost fell over in the hallway.

  "What's wrong with you?" Ethan inquired, pulling me away from him and wiping a tear. 

  "I..." I couldn't finish my sentence. He just understood me and let me into his room. I was right. He was recording a video.

  "I can go if you want. I'll be okay," I said and wiped away more tears.

  "Nope! You're doing this Q & A with me now!" he said cheerfully. I smiled and giggled a bit.

  "Okay then," I softly giggled.

Comment if you want a part two!