Chapter 1 | First Encounters

[ Dedication for this chapter goes to @1Chelsea, because I love her book My Crush On Alpha Daniel. Go check it out guy's and also be sure to watch out for the sequel, My Marriage To Alpha Daniel. ]   

Author's Note.                  

Okay so I'm sure all of you may be wondering why I am even updating this because I had specifically stated that I will not post until MCB is finished, but guess what folks? I lied. Ha! Beat that.

Just kidding my lovelies. The thing which happened is that I had already written up the chapter and I figured that you guy's wanna know more on what's gonna happen so here is the prologue.

Hope you like it and on the side is a picture of Angelina as well as the dress she was wearing. Hope you guy's like it and as for the song, I'm sure all of you love One Republic

Chapter 1 | First Encounters

     "You gonna drink that," came a voice from beside me as I sat in on the tall stool doing nothing but staring at the glass of vodka in my hand.

     "Why," I ask turning my head towards the strong raspy voice, "I'm sure a man like you can buy all the riches in the world," and in every sense it was true. He was Aiden Kroeger, newly appointed CEO of the great Kroeger Holdings.

     "Well, aren't you a snarky little one," he chuckled and my eyes went to his face, glaring at him, as I stood up only to fall into his arms.

      "Let me go," I pulled myself into a standing position, bending down and grabbing the bag on the floor before turning around and walking away from him.

     Suddenly, I felt my head get dizzy once again. The whole place started spinning and I let go of my bag, letting it fall on to the floor and  placing my hands on both sides of head, slowly moving back and forth, unable to even move properly and I knew that I was done for the night.

     And as soon as I was about to fall onto the floor, a pair of strong arms went around my waist, protecting me from falling onto the dance floor where half of the club was dancing on. I wrapped my arms around the figure, burrying my face into the crook of his neck and I felt him bend down and pick up my bag from the floor.

     Before I could function what was happening, I was in his arms, and I suddenly realised, who was actually carrying me. "Aiden Kroeger," I muttured underneath my breath, as I lifted my head from his shoulder too look at his eyes. He had bright green eyes, green almost like light grass or maybe green grapes.

     What the hell are you even thinking about Angie       

     "What's your name, Blondie," his voice disturbed my thoughts, bringing me back into reality and I scoffed at the nickname.

     "Does it look like I'm telling you?" I tilt my head to side, smriking at him as my eyes slowly closed.

     "Well you better tell me your name if you don't want to sleep here on this beach," I let out a light laugh at his horrible attempt.

     "And what if I don't care."

     "I'll throw you into the sea," he replied smirking back at me and I rolled my eyes.

     "I know how to swim. I may be french and not from L.A, but I still know how to swim pretty boy." He shook his head before replying :

     "Even if you knew how to swim, I doubt that you'd be able to swim in that conditon."